One Doctor’s Letter Exposes the Harrowing Reality of Obamacare’s ~War Against Doctors

In an address to the House on Wednesday, Alabama Representative Mo Brooks read aloud a letter sent to him by Dr. Marlin Gill of Decatur. The letter holds nothing back while detailing the excessive costs and regulations that Dr. Gill calls Obamacare’s “war against doctors.”

Here is the full text of the letter, courtesy of Rep. Brooks’ office, and at the link the video of reading the 4 minute letter to Congress!

One Doctor’s Viral Letter Exposes the Harrowing Reality of Obamacare’s ‘War Against Doctors’

Only one letter?

They only have 5 minutes to read it on the floor! :D

In an address to the House on Wednesday, Alabama Representative Mo Brooks read aloud a letter sent to him by Dr. Marlin Gill of Decatur.

TRANSLATED: Dr Gill can't bilk his patients by overcharging them for services under Obamacare and doesn't want to share his archaic business practices through electronic medical records and doesn't want to more accurately identify conditions with more thorough ICD-10 codes, so he's going to open up a conceierge practice to treat his fellow rich idiots.

One Doctor’s Letter Exposes the Harrowing Reality of Obamacare’s ~War Against Doctors
OMG!!! Those poor mistreated millionaire doctors!!!!!

Well, who you gonna call when you've been beaten to near death by a roving band of THUGS....A Fucking Hippie????
[/QUOTE]

Hippies have compassion, cons will fuck you in your ass while you're laying there bleeding.

I just run down to the VA....

So do I. It's not called the best health care in the nation for nothing. With lots of credit to it being at the forefront of electronic record keeping, standardized negotiated pharmaceuticals, and employees who care more for the patient than their next Mercedes.

Everyone's health should be this good.

And I pay nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada.

OMG!!! Those poor mistreated millionaire doctors!!!!![/SIZE]

Very few physicians are uber-wealthy. Look at the median income of a family practice physician. It's $147,000 per year (Family Physician / Doctor (US) Salary)

That's less than an average attorney of $154,000 per year.
(Senior Counsel (US) Salary)

I think you are falling for the exact class warfare described earlier.

Simpler than that, actually: he's just not too bright.

Forum List

Back