One Great Asset Of A President Trump,A Very Attractive,Intelligent And Graceful First Lady.

Drumpf would be late for most state events because of the time it takes to DO what little hair he has but ...

For those who want to get a head (sorry, bad joke) start on The Trump Hairdo, here's step by step instructions. Feel free to print this out ...

article-1025610-018ECEF100000578-757_233x517.jpg

article-1025610-018ECE8B00000578-313_233x353.jpg

That was actually funny.... I think you are trying to hard to make people laugh which is why I think you are posting democratic talking points on this. You can't do that because it just makes it seem like you are copying another funny guy by the name of Obama. Seriously! Stop taking his material. It might of got him into office but it doesn't work for you.

First Lady Michelle Obama has worked to benefit children and veterans and their families.

That's why RWs hate her.

GTFO. Michelle's crappy "school lunch" program was a fuckin' joke. Kids weren't eating the crap she was trying to feed them.

And Michelle has never done anything for veterans. Angry black racist left-wingers like her hate this country, our troops, their mission, and anything military-related.

You can't just make shit up and expect everyone to believe you. That's called "lying".

Melania is well educated. Graduated with a degree in design and architecture. I believe she is fluent in five languages.Correction four languages. English, French, German and Slovinian.

And of course mega beautiful. Had quite an excellent modelling career.

Last edited:
Jacki O authority and a First Lady expert are crazy about Melania.

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis authority Pamela Keogh, and first lady expert Carl Sferrazza Anthony - both of whom have written critically acclaimed books about Jackie - recognize many similarities between President John F. Kennedy's iconic first lady, and the fashionable Mrs. Trump, who might just become the 45th first lady of the land.

'Like Jacqueline Kennedy, Melania Trump is beautiful, discreet, smart and keeps her own counsel,' Keogh, author of the books Jackie Style, told Daily Mail Online in an exclusive interview.

'Melania would be a terrific first lady, and like Jackie she's got great style, is great looking, and when she walks into a room, everyone pays attention. I don't think Melania has any personal ambitions, unlike Hillary Clinton.

'Melania's much like Jackie, who really wanted to further JFK's ideals. Melania keeps a pretty low profile, and allows Donald to shine, which is very similar to what Jackie did with Jack.

'Like Jackie, she's very well educated,' continued Keogh.

'She's glamorous and she's an authentic beauty, not a made-up, plastic surgery, fake person.

Jackie, too, was an authentic beauty. Because she has great personal style, Melania (who chose a $200,000 gown for her wedding to Trump) would certainly revive interest in the fashion industry, much like Jackie did.'

Melania Trump would be the only first lady to pose in the nude

Melania is well educated. Graduated with a degree in design and architecture. I believe she is fluent in five languages.Correction four languages. English, French, German and Slovinian.

And of course mega beautiful. Had quite an excellent modelling career.
and Melania isn't involved with any corrupt real estate deals in Chicago or Arkansas.

Forum List

Back