One Month Ago Loud Noises Occurred at a Trump Rally

Trump is going to lose and he'll be lucky if he gets a SS Detail when he goes to prison.
Shitforbrains Leftards are mindless stooges.
Harris is running on zero issues and refuses to take interviews.

1723682799733.png

Printing up ballots I see.

Absolutely... anything to defeat you people.

and apparently they donate to ActBlue a far left fund raising org ..
He donated $15.00. Maybe. Or maybe it was a 69 year old man with the same name.

The whole report seems a bit suspicious to me, because he would have been a minor at the time, and most political groups don't take donations from minors.

Shitforbrains Leftards are mindless stooges.
Harris is running on zero issues and refuses to take interviews.

Guy, a few weeks ago, WI, MI, MN, and VA were all in the Trump column.

They aren't now.

She's within striking distance of Trump in PA and AZ. And it only gets worse for Trump as he continues to disintigrate mentally.

Absolutely... anything to defeat you people.

He donated $15.00. Maybe. Or maybe it was a 69 year old man with the same name.

The whole report seems a bit suspicious to me, because he would have been a minor at the time, and most political groups don't take donations from minors.
and for some reason the soy boy kid in his 20s has absolutely no social media presence ! bull ! they are withholding his social media postings ..

so he was an anti Semite !! was he palling around with the Israel hating leftists protesting around the country today ?
Interesting.,.you make no mention of the anti-immigrant posts he made (maybe). It may surprise you to learn that there may be few Right-wingers..that hate Jews.
Antisemitism has quite a history on the right, actually~

Guy, a few weeks ago, WI, MI, MN, and VA were all in the Trump column.

They aren't now.

She's within striking distance of Trump in PA and AZ. And it only gets worse for Trump as he continues to disintigrate mentally.
we don't don't need a lecture on mental fitness from the party that was claiming Briben was sharp and energetic just 4 weeks ago !

Interesting.,.you make no mention of the anti-immigrant posts he made (maybe). It may surprise you to learn that there may be few Right-wingers..that hate Jews.
Antisemitism has quite a history on the right, actuall
Antisemitism has quite a history on the right, actually~

watch the video and learn .. the kid was a Trump hater and may have been influenced by the leftwing medias claims that Trump is Hitler and a threat to democracy ..

so he had no social media presence eh ?

Well, it appears he had an Instagram account.

A lot of these apps now have posts that disappear after a set amount of time, such as Snapchat.

Facebook is mostly used by the Boomers... the young kids don't really like it.

And everyone is running away from Twitter X since Elon decided to set a stack of money on fire.

Remember when you all thought Parler was going to be the next big thing?

Well, it appears he had an Instagram account.

A lot of these apps now have posts that disappear after a set amount of time, such as Snapchat.

Facebook is mostly used by the Boomers... the young kids don't really like it.

And everyone is running away from Twitter X since Elon decided to set a stack of money on fire.

Remember when you all thought Parler was going to be the next big thing?
parlor ?" the only social media account I have is this one .. i'm not a 20 yr old soy boy wimp .. I grew up long before the internet was even contemplated by the average person ..

The media took hours to say what occurred when everyone who saw it immediately knew within nanoseconds.

And nobody has offered an explanation on why Biden’s SS let Trump get shot beyond the slippery rooftop excuse. And of course no one fired.

We came within an inch of a JFK-like tragedy. And what did the Trump haters have to say? "Oh where is the medical report on his ear? Maybe it was a piece of glass. I think it was a hoax. Oh who cares, he's fine." Yes Ladies and Gents that's where we are in 2024 in the good old USA.

Forum List

Back