One of my theories on UFO sightings.

A reasonable amount of time?

Sure, Earthlings tend to have a life expectancy of less than 100 years. What if the alien species has a much longer lifespan? Say... billions and billions or trillions of years?

What you may consider to be an unreasonable amount of time, perhaps many lifetimes, may seem like a mere split second to them.
So....
GOD.

I agree

A reasonable amount of time means something being at the destination that is worth the investment of centuries of travel. Don't assume we are that interesting.
Even if they are not at all interested in in us, they could still be interested in kittens. Or dolphins. Or ants. Or whatever floats their boat. Or all of the above and everything else.

What I notice is they completely defy the laws of physics. And the God deniers blindly accept that PHYSICAL BEINGS can defy the laws of physics that govern the entire universe.

They move faster than anything we've got. But they leave no sonic boom.
They travel at Thousands of mph then make INSTANT right angle turns. No PHYSICAL being can survive that kind of inertia. Not possible

A reasonable amount of time means something being at the destination that is worth the investment of centuries of travel. Don't assume we are that interesting. A race capable of living in space that long has no need of planets. Why would they come here when they will have solved all their energy and resource problems just by becoming a space-faring race? The prime location for aliens like that would be a very stable brown dwarf star with at least one gas giant for hydrogen and lots of asteroids for metals.
The reason is simple. Our earth is not the only world where our Father in Heaven has his children living and learning. What's unique to our world is that we are the only world that would kill it's own God and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. That's why Jesus came to our world so he could fulfill his atonement of all of mankind here on earth and other worlds. Aliens are here to check out how things are going anxiously awaiting the end so that the judgment day can begin and the resurrection as well.

Forum List

Back