One of the dumbest articles I have ever seen on CNN... pathetic attempt to somehow make more out of his minor injury

Gupta does a radio spot picked up by many stations. It's named something about living a better life. Most of his stuff is white bread, but he does slip in the political sometimes. There was a spot where he all but defended the liberal grooming movement.

What the hell is this.... what moron wrote this, and what moron editors actually put it on the front page??
He dinged his ear, and CNN is attempting to say this somehow questions his ability to be President?

What the total fuck?

That's the narrative now. It was either staged by republicans or he is a giant wuss for suffering a scratch and all of the rest laugh at the firefighter who died.

You know what we do. Nothing. Unless complaining counts as something. We do that a lot. So if that's something, we do a lot.

Gupta sold out to the Regime. His 'analysis" of Trump's ear being shot by an assassin is the low point of his career. He has blown whatever credibility he had.

ITSA MIRACLE! Concussive pressure so great as to have fractured bones in Trump's skull, yet somehow not enough to even move his head or muss his hair! It's a freakin' miracle, I tell you! Beyond physics! :shok:

Had Trump not raised his hand to his ear, we wouldn't have even had any idea why he was getting down.

And THESE are the people telling us they've figured out climate change, too???? :lmao:

You're telling me this is the first time you've seen sensationalism on CNN?
To this level?
As trump himself said - "it nicked my ear"
And CNN is demanding full medical report because the "voters have a right to know before his is President"???
Meanwhile - their candidate is probably less than one year from being a mumbling man in a wheel chair.

To this level?
As trump himself said - "it nicked my ear"
And CNN is demanding full medical report because the "voters have a right to know before his is President"???
Meanwhile - their candidate is probably less than one year from being a mumbling man in a wheel chair.
You're overreacting.

You're overreacting.
Laughing-Emoji.png

He said exactly that in the RNC speech.
Keep up RW
So….what was dumb

Why won’t Trump just admit……I had X Stitches?
Why is he still wearing a huge gauze bandage after 5 days?

Does he think we are stupid or just you?

So….what was dumb

Why won’t Trump just admit……I had X Stitches?
Why is he still wearing a huge gauze bandage after 5 days?

Does he think we are stupid or just you?
Dude, we have managed to talk to each other for, what, 15 years without calling each other names.
Why now?

Forum List

Back