One out of every 179 Americans will eventually be murdered

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A study examining murders in 2021 based on death certificate data projects that one out 179 Americans will eventually be murdered over the course of their lifetimes if the country’s murder rate remains at 2021 levels.

Much much higher in places like St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit.

One out of every 179 Americans will eventually be murdered if crime rate continues, study finds - WFIN Local News

This is an example of how statistics is a language -- not single numbers. Murder rates are normally kept according to the number per year in the syntax of XXX per 100,000 or something similar. But that is just your chances of getting murdered in ANY ONE YEAR.

Over a lifetime -- that probability is increased by every year you SURVIVE getting murdered.

:aargh:

A study examining murders in 2021 based on death certificate data projects that one out 179 Americans will eventually be murdered over the course of their lifetimes if the country’s murder rate remains at 2021 levels.

One out of every 179 Americans will eventually be murdered if crime rate continues, study finds - WFIN Local News
Let me make everybody piss their pink panties…..I wonder what the number looks like in a less ‘diverse’, less ‘multicultural’ America with an aggressively defended southern border?
Golfing Gator
dblack
Mac1958

Does that mean one out of ever 179 will be a murderer?

Or, are some of us taking up the slack for lazy folks?

13_dexter_560x375.jpg

Solution -- South Dakota. Just a few small blue-ish population centers, the largest being only 200K people. Shooting ranges in every little podunk town. Constitutional carry statewide.

I've never felt so safe in my life. By all accounts, my little town of just over 1,000 people is 80% armed.

The Blue shitholes voted for their murders. They got 'em. :laughing0301:

The answer is clearly more guns.

Just for gun control zionists like feinstein.

This murder count does not include MFV.

Factor in zionist fascist MFV and it is 1 out of 20.

Still support MFV mandates?

This is an example of how statistics is a language -- not single numbers. Murder rates are normally kept according to the number per year in the syntax of XXX per 100,000 or something similar. But that is just your chances of getting murdered in ANY ONE YEAR.

Over a lifetime -- that probability is increased by every year you SURVIVE getting murdered.

:aargh:
I am dying to find out!

175 out of 179 will be murdered by a Democrat.

The other 4 were Democrats who got shot while trying to invade a Republicans home in Texas, Florida or Ohio.

Forum List

Back