Only 3% Believe Trump Won

I love how you manipulate the English language, Mr. Twist and Spin.
I will take your reply as a resounding "NO", you dont believe in due process.

This isn't due process. Due process is letting the states do exactly what they've done in every election since 1788.

Actually, I thought what Al Gore did in 2000 was equally wrong. After the third recount had proven he had lost, he should have been done.
And how many weeks did it take ?
Considering the allegations, why shouldnt this be looked at ?
Why wouldnt you want to know if you won something fair and square ?
We DID WIN IT FAIR AND SQUARE....

Trump and his minions have been LYING to his followers.... he's EVIL., a DECEIVER, A CHEAT
You used the same system Venezuela used to fraudulently put Maduro in Power. You are a liar. You and your evil DemNazi Minions will burn in Hell.

Biden is no more legit than Hitler in 1933.

I love how you manipulate the English language, Mr. Twist and Spin.
I will take your reply as a resounding "NO", you dont believe in due process.

This isn't due process. Due process is letting the states do exactly what they've done in every election since 1788.

Actually, I thought what Al Gore did in 2000 was equally wrong. After the third recount had proven he had lost, he should have been done.
And how many weeks did it take ?
Considering the allegations, why shouldnt this be looked at ?
Why wouldnt you want to know if you won something fair and square ?
We DID WIN IT FAIR AND SQUARE....

Trump and his minions have been LYING to his followers.... he's EVIL., a DECEIVER, A CHEAT
You used the same system Venezuela used to fraudulently put Maduro in Power. You are a liar. You and your evil DemNazi Minions will burn in Hell.

Biden is no more legit than Hitler in 1933.
^^^ BDS :cuckoo:

You actually don’t believe there was any voter fraud?

Not any signifigant amount, no.

We aren't talking about a few votes here or there... We are talking about tens of thousands of votes across five states that Biden flipped.

Even if you took one or two states out of that column, Biden would STILL have enough to win easily.

Total BS......

View attachment 418275
Not true. Here's a recent Biden Rally...

1229517083.0.jpg

Well, looks to be about 20 people there and they were probably all paid to be there by the Soros klan.

And apparently those 3% are all here on this board

Time to give it up

Read today 52% of republicans think Trump won

/Thread

Anybody with half a brain knows Trump won.
Unfortunately for you half-brainers, folks with a complete and functioning brain know Impeached Trump lost.

:dance:

You are so wrong it is hillarious.lol! I take it you are the crowd with the Great Reset.

Intelligence update: The Great Reset vs. the Great Awakening – the grand battle taking place right now for the future of America and the free world

Some of the bombshell highlights from this conference include:
  • Sidney Powell confirming that Dominion servers in Germany were, indeed, confiscated.
  • Rudy Giuliani saying that 682,770 mail-in ballots have been identified which have to be thrown out because they are uncertifiable.
  • Sidney Powell declaring, “We are going to reclaim the United States of America!”
  • Sidney Powell declaring that, “an algorithm was plugged in to steal votes from President Trump during the election” – which is exactly what the alternative media has been warning about for over a decade. (Elections have been rigged for at least the last twenty years, and probably longer…)

The bottom line
The bottom line in all this? The entire system is totally corrupted with treasonous enemies who probably deserve to be arrested, indicted and executed if found guilty.
This includes:
  • Big Tech which is censoring all information about vote fraud.
  • Fake news media which continues to gaslight America and cover up the crimes of Joe Biden.
  • High-level Democrat operatives like Obama, Clinton, Biden, etc., who are directly responsible for countless acts of treason, money laundering, fraud and sedition.
  • Deep state players like Barr, Durham, Comey, Brennan and others who have been working against the interests of the United States of America, selling out the nation to foreign interests like China.
  • The FBI which is a domestic terrorism organization that commits crimes against America rather than stopping them.
  • Corrupt local ballot officials who are deliberately and brazenly rigging votes for Joe Biden, right in broad daylight.
  • Corrupt judges and deep state judicial scumbags (like Sullivan, the judge who is persecuting Flynn) who should probably be arrested and tried for treason.
Inside this multi-layered system of near-wholesale corruption and treason, there now exist patriots in critical positions of power, such as Trump himself, Miller at the DoD, some patriots at the NSA and key assets in Space Force and the United States Air Force. Together, these patriots have at their command the entire special forces operations assets, military satellites, advanced cyber systems, and of course the Constitution itself, which grants the President of the United States extraordinary power during times of war or national emergency.

You actually don’t believe there was any voter fraud?

Not any signifigant amount, no.

We aren't talking about a few votes here or there... We are talking about tens of thousands of votes across five states that Biden flipped.

Even if you took one or two states out of that column, Biden would STILL have enough to win easily.

Total BS......

View attachment 418275
Not true. Here's a recent Biden Rally...

1229517083.0.jpg

Well, looks to be about 20 people there and they were probably all paid to be there by the Soros klan.
Soros haunts you, huh? :badgrin:

And apparently those 3% are all here on this board

Time to give it up

Read today 52% of republicans think Trump won

/Thread

Anybody with half a brain knows Trump won.
Unfortunately for you half-brainers, folks with a complete and functioning brain know Impeached Trump lost.

:dance:

You are so wrong it is hillarious.lol! I take it you are the crowd with the Great Reset.

Intelligence update: The Great Reset vs. the Great Awakening – the grand battle taking place right now for the future of America and the free world

Some of the bombshell highlights from this conference include:
  • Sidney Powell confirming that Dominion servers in Germany were, indeed, confiscated.
  • Rudy Giuliani saying that 682,770 mail-in ballots have been identified which have to be thrown out because they are uncertifiable.
  • Sidney Powell declaring, “We are going to reclaim the United States of America!”
  • Sidney Powell declaring that, “an algorithm was plugged in to steal votes from President Trump during the election” – which is exactly what the alternative media has been warning about for over a decade. (Elections have been rigged for at least the last twenty years, and probably longer…)

The bottom line
The bottom line in all this? The entire system is totally corrupted with treasonous enemies who probably deserve to be arrested, indicted and executed if found guilty.
This includes:
  • Big Tech which is censoring all information about vote fraud.
  • Fake news media which continues to gaslight America and cover up the crimes of Joe Biden.
  • High-level Democrat operatives like Obama, Clinton, Biden, etc., who are directly responsible for countless acts of treason, money laundering, fraud and sedition.
  • Deep state players like Barr, Durham, Comey, Brennan and others who have been working against the interests of the United States of America, selling out the nation to foreign interests like China.
  • The FBI which is a domestic terrorism organization that commits crimes against America rather than stopping them.
  • Corrupt local ballot officials who are deliberately and brazenly rigging votes for Joe Biden, right in broad daylight.
  • Corrupt judges and deep state judicial scumbags (like Sullivan, the judge who is persecuting Flynn) who should probably be arrested and tried for treason.
Inside this multi-layered system of near-wholesale corruption and treason, there now exist patriots in critical positions of power, such as Trump himself, Miller at the DoD, some patriots at the NSA and key assets in Space Force and the United States Air Force. Together, these patriots have at their command the entire special forces operations assets, military satellites, advanced cyber systems, and of course the Constitution itself, which grants the President of the United States extraordinary power during times of war or national emergency.

I see your education comes from QAnon. Explains a lot why you’re so disconnected from reality.

I didn't vote for the Democrats but your answer does nothing to dispute what I said. 4 years and Trump supporters got nothing because Trump could not grow up.
I know many libs like you voted against trump because you dont like his manerisms

thats a pretty shallow reaction, but I know that many Karens and Pajama Boys are driven by nothing but emotion so I concede that the election was close

But democrats had to cheat to win because trump got more legal votes than biden

I didn't vote for the Democrats but your answer does nothing to dispute what I said. 4 years and Trump supporters got nothing because Trump could not grow up.
I know many libs like you voted against trump because you dont like his manerisms

thats a pretty shallow reaction, but I know that many Karens and Pajama Boys are driven by nothing but emotion so I concede that the election was close

But democrats had to cheat to win because trump got more legal votes than biden

Many voted against Hillary for the same reason. What the Democrats did have nothing to do with me. I didn't vote for Biden.

Many voted against Hillary for the same reason. What the Democrats did have nothing to do with me. I didn't vote for Biden.
You attacked trump every day in the most bitter terms.

if you really are a Tweener you should have been supporting the first political outsider in history to occupy the white house

something that the fence sitting independent claim you wanted

it it is all just bullshit

even if you pretend to criticize biden should he become president it will be as phony as a 3 dollar bill

You attacked trump every day in the most bitter terms.

LOL

if you really are a Tweener you should have been supporting the first political outsider in history to occupy the white house

something that the fence sitting independent claim you wanted

it it is all just bullshit

even if you pretend to criticize biden should he become president it will be as phony as a 3 dollar bill

He is going to be president. I've already condemned him.

Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me? | Erin Brockovich

He doesn't support anything that would interest me.

Trump should start his 2024 run immediately and have a huge kickoff rally on inauguration day.

Trump should start his 2024 run immediately and have a huge kickoff rally on inauguration day.
LOL

Biden's already building his administration...

LOL

Biden's already building his administration...

So. Build away. More to sabotage.

Forum List

Back