Oooops..Did Hillary forget this?

they did dedicate a statue to racist and personal friend and political mentor j. William Fulbright , an old school democrat racist.....and during his inauguration they gave a place of honor to none other than racist democrat Orval Faunus....the guy who used the national guard to keep those 9 black children out of the white school....

That is what they did when they had the power in .arkansas....and they also honored the democrat racist flag in Arkansas.....

Bill Clinton and Al Gore both held office in states that honored the Confederate flag and did nothing to change it but I guarantee every liberal on this forum will defend those two racist hicks. Why? Because the only thing that matters to them is the "D" in front of their name.

Hillary Clinton Not Talking About 92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button TheBlaze.com

"At this point, what difference does it make!?!?"

Hypocrites never change their stripes, do they?

I guess it's not racist when the first black president is using it.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-2.02.53-PM.png

that OP article lies btw...

the OP article basically said they asked and reported on dishonest questions:

TheBlaze left phone and email messages with the Clinton campaign
Monday inquiring whether the button, and other similar designs sold on eBay, was part of the official campaign of Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

TheBlaze also asked if the former Arkansas first lady opposed now or opposed then an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag. The Clinton campaign did not respond to either question.

the real story:

Hillary Clinton has not made an official statement about South Carolina's flag since the shooting, but in 2007 she did say she "would like to see it removed" from the Statehouse grounds.

But the former secretary of state, who is now running for president, is not the first Clinton to weigh in on the matter of the Confederacy. The state flag of Arkansas sports 25 white stars and four blue ones. And in 1987, while serving as governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed a bill affirming that one of those blue stars is there in honor of the Confederate States of America.

As Governor Bill Clinton Kept Confederate Star On The Arkansas Flag

I just came across this. Someone should be asking Clinton about this.

"No matter what Clinton says about the flag, it will be weird, because she has quite an interesting history with the rebel flag.

As it turns out, her husband, former Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads."

Official document at link.

Hillary Clinton s History With The Confederate Flag

I just came across this. Someone should be asking Clinton about this.

"No matter what Clinton says about the flag, it will be weird, because she has quite an interesting history with the rebel flag.

As it turns out, her husband, former Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads."

Official document at link.

Hillary Clinton s History With The Confederate Flag

they did ask her about it, called her campaign but they misrepresented (lied) as if the act was to honor the confederate flag.

that OP article lies btw...

the OP article basically said they asked and reported on dishonest questions:

TheBlaze left phone and email messages with the Clinton campaign
Monday inquiring whether the button, and other similar designs sold on eBay, was part of the official campaign of Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

TheBlaze also asked if the former Arkansas first lady opposed now or opposed then an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag. The Clinton campaign did not respond to either question.

the real story:

Hillary Clinton has not made an official statement about South Carolina's flag since the shooting, but in 2007 she did say she "would like to see it removed" from the Statehouse grounds.

But the former secretary of state, who is now running for president, is not the first Clinton to weigh in on the matter of the Confederacy. The state flag of Arkansas sports 25 white stars and four blue ones. And in 1987, while serving as governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed a bill affirming that one of those blue stars is there in honor of the Confederate States of America.

As Governor Bill Clinton Kept Confederate Star On The Arkansas Flag

Your supposed real story has nothing to do with the question asked about the Bill Clinton campaign. IDIOT!~

eediot.gif

Your supposed real story has nothing to do with the question asked about the Bill Clinton campaign. IDIOT!~

the blaze called her campaign and asked whether what is currently on ebay was a part of Bill's campaign.

there is no evidence that it was an official part of the '92 campaign, idiot. ;)

the point of the article was the other false claim that Bill signed an act in Arkansas honoring the confederate flag.

Published February 19, 2007
Associated Press

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday that South Carolina should remove the Confederate flag from its Statehouse grounds, in part because the nation should unite under one banner while at war.

"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.

"I personally would like to see it removed from the Statehouse grounds," the New York senator said during her first trip to the early voting state since announcing her White House bid.

Sen. Clinton South Carolina Should Remove Confederate Flag From Statehouse Grounds Fox News

eediot.gif

the blaze called her campaign and asked whether what is currently on ebay was a part of Bill's campaign.

there is no evidence that it was an official part of the '92 campaign, idiot. ;)

the point of the article was the other false claim that Bill signed an act in Arkansas honoring the confederate flag.

No evidence that is was an official part of the 92 campaign, hummmmm, ya think that's why they asked the question?

Actually the bill he signed said the blue star above "Arkansas" on the new state flag was to commemorate the Confederate States of America.

eediot.gif

No evidence that is was an official part of the 92 campaign, hummmmm, ya think that's why they asked the question?

Actually the bill he signed said the blue star above "Arkansas" on the new state flag was to commemorate the Confederate States of America.

I'd say that's a tad more than honoring just a flag.

eediot.gif

wow, can you actually read? :itsok:

the OP article made a false claim that the Arkansas act that Bill signed was to honor the confederate FLAG.

the article that i posted tells the real story about the STAR on the Arkansas flag...

which was MY point, numbskull.

Forum List

Back