Oops. Antifa person posed with Hillary

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
DJycrxZW0AAl9hq.jpg

So much anger and frustration, the system has to change to help settle real disputes....Cops should be getting away with planting evidence, but they are out of control also...Hillary the whore for politics and fame..

Maybe she and Hill have a thing goin' on? Hill IS ac/dc, ya know.

I cant see faulting Hillary for this when there is no way she could have known that the idiot she was taking a pic with would later join up with Antifa.

This is the equivalent of Trump posing with a White Nationalist or Taylor Swift posing with a guy in a Nazi T-shirt.

Oh, Gawd, I just defended Hillary Clinton.

I need a shower.

Wow. That woman is butt ugly. Even Hilary looks better than her.

Irony from a far left drone that cheers for dead cops.

More proof the far left does not care about their terror groups.
I dont cheer for dead cops. I dont even trust most cops. Why would I cheer for them? I only cheer when racist cops get killed.

Yes you did and you did, so your record is clear.
You are a racist and cheer for dead cops.

I have yet to see a Democratic sewer rat or media personality condemn Antifa's mass violent hate sewer. Which is one of the reasons I wish liberalfilth would develop whichever form of cancer is the most agonizing. Like their muslim whoremasters, they are an exercise in violent, baby-tantrum violence. Absolutely my most DETESTED lifeforms in the 2 billion year history of Earth's multi-cellular lifeforms. There literally is NOTHING worse.

Forum List

Back