Oops. Antifa person posed with Hillary

I have yet to see a Democratic sewer rat or media personality condemn Antifa's mass violent hate sewer. Which is one of the reasons I wish liberalfilth would develop whichever form of cancer is the most agonizing. Like their muslim whoremasters, they are an exercise in violent, baby-tantrum violence. Absolutely my most DETESTED lifeforms in the 2 billion year history of Earth's multi-cellular lifeforms. There literally is NOTHING worse.
Oh look! Rastamen showed up just in time to prove your case, lol. And I can see already that this is an idiot, so...iggie for him!

I have yet to see a Democratic sewer rat or media personality condemn Antifa's mass violent hate sewer. Which is one of the reasons I wish liberalfilth would develop whichever form of cancer is the most agonizing. Like their muslim whoremasters, they are an exercise in violent, baby-tantrum violence. Absolutely my most DETESTED lifeforms in the 2 billion year history of Earth's multi-cellular lifeforms. There literally is NOTHING worse.
Oh look! Rastamen showed up just in time to prove your case, lol. And I can see already that this is an idiot, so...iggie for him!

Forum List

Back