OPEC sides with Russia - another Biden failure.

Your extreme wankerness is hilarious.

Have you stocked your bomb shelter with dry food rations?
Just for the record:

1. I wouldn't waste time on a bomb shelter. Bombs are a possibility but not a great enough one to warrant the effort.

2. The food shortages which Xiden brags about "coming" are fully within reason to expect. When you shut off the import of basics that used to be grown/produced in America the supply will be insufficient. Or were you not listening when Xiden ranted about the subject?

3. Stocking up is already profitable but not as profitable as it will be in a few more months. I'm selling only enough to keep the marketplace aware that I'm a reliable source.

Only regret is that I could have laid in more fertilizer (a dual-purpose commodity) when the price had not yet begun to go atmospheric.

It's amazing that so many Democrat morons here can't see that Putin is winning where it counts. It's nice to know that the US had 8+ years to prepare, and we never built a single oil or gas terminal in EU, and we never expanded US oil or gas production to meet such a challenge as this.

That's not siding with Russia. That's just telling the truth.

For the same reason the US oil companies have largely refused to increase production even though Biden asked them to back in Nov. Because they want to keep prices high.

The Saudi’s used to cooperate with the US under previous pro fossil fuel presidents

but dont so much with hostile administrations such as obama and definitely not for biden who has declared war on their primary product

The Saudi’s used to cooperate with the US under previous pro fossil fuel presidents

but dont so much with hostile administrations such as obama and definitely not for biden who has declared war on their primary product
Total bullshit.

The Saudis are passed at President Biden over the state sponsored murder in Turkey.

Total bullshit.

The Saudis are passed at President Biden over the state sponsored murder in Turkey.
The Saudi’s have NOTHING in common with America as long as that dottering old fool is president

That's not what's going on. Time for a reality check.

Merely having you say it does not make it so
You can't expect the Saudis to suddenly take up the slack for Russia. We don't buy much oil from Saudi Arabia for the past 15 years and they have commitments to other markets.

Why?

because unlike you I think for myself instead of believing what the lib media wants me to think?

I’m very happy for that
That's fine but you don't know much about the oil business.

You can't expect the Saudis to suddenly take up the slack for Russia. We don't buy much oil from Saudi Arabia for the past 15 years and they have commitments to other markets.
Until obama and biden the relationship with saudi arabia involved more than just oil

they used to be our friend and close ally

Until obama and biden the relationship with saudi arabia involved more than just oil

they used to be our friend and close ally
They still are our ally. What more than oil? ARAMCO worked to keep the US government out of Arabia for many decades.

Forum List

Back