Oppressive regulations

Correct. All the new regulations make the company do is hold the sauce for 30 days to make sure that process occurs.

News from The Associated Press

The deceptive windbag failed to post those facts. But whats new?

Which puts the company out of business for 30 days, and leads to their employees not getting paid, no one paying taxes on the income, and all sorts of other wonderful things, all because no one in history has ever gotten sick from using hot sauce prepared from raw ingredients.

So, tell me, what did I miss?

This company had no inventory set back so they could make shipments while the company was moving to its new location?

Them managers were dumb weren't they? No cash reserves?

Has this company gone out of business now?

Does anything you just posted make sense to you?

Let me run through this again, they prepare their sauce from raw ingredients, and ship it out as fast as people order it. They moved to the new facility because they were looking to exapnd their business from $60 million a year to $300 million and were specifically invited to move into an industrial area of an industrial city. After they move the city decided it wanted to attract right, mostly white, people to live there, and the new neighbors didn't like the smell from the factory, so the city sued them to close down. On top of that, the state came up with a new, totally unnecessary, food regulation that requires companies to hold food for 30 days before they sell it.

Want to explain, in detail, how they should have been prepared for this after they had moved and been operating their facility for months in the new location?

I keep looking and looking, but I can't find any regulation that isn't oppressive. I particularly like the story of one of the best hot sauces in the country that was shut down after it was invited to move to a new facility.

Last week California health regulators ordered the makers of Sriracha hot sauce to suspend operations for 30 days. The 30-day hold comes despite the fact the product has been on the market for more than three decades and that “no recall has been ordered and no pathogenic bacteria have been found[.]”
So what’s the issue?
The problem, reports the Pasadena Star News, is that Sriracha is a raw food.
“Because Sriracha is not cooked, only mashed and blended, Huy Fong needs to make sure its bottles won’t harbor dangerous bacteria,” writes the Star News.
Aren’t three decades of sales sufficient proof of that fact?
“The regulations outlining this process have been in existence for years,” writes California health department official Anita Gore, in a statement she sent to L.A. Weekly, “but the modified production requirements were established for the firm this year.”
California Regulators Attempt to Kill Sriracha - Reason.com

Did you get all of that? They moved into a new facility, after being invited by the city, and were expanding sales, but where shut down because the neighbors didn't like the smell. Then the health department stepped in and shut them down because they use raw food from local farmers to make a product that everyone likes because no one has ever gotten sick from eating it.

Don't worry though, the government is there to protect us, and regulations never hurt business.

Great post Quantum!!

Regulations are simply another vehicle to bring down capitalism second only to radical environmentalism and climate change alarmism.:2up:

Check out this vid Quantum and share it with many..........best Ive seen at connecting the dots for people who want to learn about the truth related to the progressive agenda >>>

AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time! on Vimeo

Fuckers are engineering a collapse and the playbook has been open for near 100 years now. Regulations do one thing: SMASH small business into oblivion.

Ammo up my friend.........:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
I keep looking and looking, but I can't find any regulation that isn't oppressive. I particularly like the story of one of the best hot sauces in the country that was shut down after it was invited to move to a new facility.

Last week California health regulators ordered the makers of Sriracha hot sauce to suspend operations for 30 days. The 30-day hold comes despite the fact the product has been on the market for more than three decades and that “no recall has been ordered and no pathogenic bacteria have been found[.]”
So what’s the issue?
The problem, reports the Pasadena Star News, is that Sriracha is a raw food.
“Because Sriracha is not cooked, only mashed and blended, Huy Fong needs to make sure its bottles won’t harbor dangerous bacteria,” writes the Star News.
Aren’t three decades of sales sufficient proof of that fact?
“The regulations outlining this process have been in existence for years,” writes California health department official Anita Gore, in a statement she sent to L.A. Weekly, “but the modified production requirements were established for the firm this year.”
California Regulators Attempt to Kill Sriracha - Reason.com

Did you get all of that? They moved into a new facility, after being invited by the city, and were expanding sales, but where shut down because the neighbors didn't like the smell. Then the health department stepped in and shut them down because they use raw food from local farmers to make a product that everyone likes because no one has ever gotten sick from eating it.

Don't worry though, the government is there to protect us, and regulations never hurt business.

Great post Quantum!!

Regulations are simply another vehicle to bring down capitalism second only to radical environmentalism and climate change alarmism.:2up:

Check out this vid Quantum and share it with many..........best Ive seen at connecting the dots for people who want to learn about the truth related to the progressive agenda >>>

AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time! on Vimeo

Fuckers are engineering a collapse and the playbook has been open for near 100 years now. Regulations do one thing: SMASH small business into oblivion.

Ammo up my friend.........:rock::rock::rock:

Ammo up? What are you gonna do with the ammo?

Forum List

Back