Oprah Says Michelle Obama “Tiresome”?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Harpo spelled backwards and Michelle are birds of a feather so they may snarl at each other but they'll do it privately. No point in playing the race card against another of the same race. But if Oprah were suddenly proven to be a halfsie then the shit would hit the fan.

Highly unlikely.

wow, two angry bitter snobby rich black women who truly believes they are that and all that and their shit don't stink... bickering about each other

not a pretty thing

Is this going to cause an uproar? :eusa_whistle:

Or simply be ignored? :badgrin:

The lovey-dovey public relationship between Oprah Winfrey and the President and Michelle Obama is a mirage, according to a new book that says first lady badgers the TV giant for favors and makes the fellow Chicagoan feel “jumpy.”

Read more @ Book: Oprah Winfrey calls Michelle Obama 'tiresome,' prefers Hillary Clinton | WashingtonExaminer.com

And this after all the lovey-dovey stuff in public. Hypocrisy anyone? :lol:

The word of some angsty manpig with a history of being anti-President Obama means nothing to me. We have to believe our eyes and ears. President Obama and his family get along just fine with Oprah. Deal with it.

The lovey-dovey public relationship between Oprah Winfrey and the President and Michelle Obama is a mirage, according to a new book that says first lady badgers the TV giant for favors and makes the fellow Chicagoan feel “jumpy.”

Read more @ Book: Oprah Winfrey calls Michelle Obama 'tiresome,' prefers Hillary Clinton | WashingtonExaminer.com

The word of some angsty manpig with a history of being anti-President Obama means nothing to me. We have to believe our eyes and ears. President Obama and his family get along just fine with Oprah. Deal with it.

are you their fly on their bedroom wall or what
such a joke go clean off your crystal ball next

You really watch Rachel Madder?

It seems Oprah loves everyone...
Interesting she has an issue with a person who the left absolutely adores....
For the record I agree with Oprah...

I will never forget Michelle saying For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of this country.And for the comment...All this for a fucking flag at a flag folding ceremony.

Last edited:
This is the equivalent of two islimic terror factions going at it. Come to think of it, Sharia and Sunni do sound like a couple of contrived racist black female names.
Sharia Winfrey and Sunni Jenkins (or whatever the first sista's pre-obama name is).

I'm indifferent towards Michelle Obama, but there are few people in the world as tiresome as Oprah.

Not to mention a skank

-Geaux

michelle-obama-politics1-29328.jpg

Not to mention a skank

-Geaux

Imagine having to cozy up to that at night??

Not to mention a skank

-Geaux

Imagine having to cozy up to that at night??

Yeah, but the guy doing the cozy-ing has no moral or personal standards, so it makes little difference. Skank attracts skank.

Forum List

Back