Marvelous Michelle Obama:i cried the day of Trump's inaugration...his crowd was not reflective of US

"being president doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are" - Michelle Obama

-$10 trillion to the US taxpayer
sold out multiple campaign promises to keep the closet door SHUT

Revealing who Barack and Michael Robinson are.... has gotten a lot of good folks killed.

I'm delighted the Star Trek salt vampire is in misery; if it were physically possible, I'd drink her tears with a straw. This is a overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, hateful brat pig who spent 8 years spewing her hatred at whites and men, and wallowing in that black, grievance-mongering crybaby mentality.......while going out of her way to waste hundreds of millions of white taxpayer dollars on her lavish, 5-star vacations and WH celebrity parties. She's a vindictive, sniveling,. race-obsessed pig who, like so many blacks, are neurologically incapable of the emotion of gratitude.

Michelle Obamaggot should have been fetal research material; that would have benefited society far more than her chip-on-shoulder life of pure animosity.
Will, the OP is counting on everyone reading the title and skipping the interview. She was crying because the girls were crying because they were leaving their childhood home. NOT because Trump was being sworn in.

I'm delighted the Star Trek salt vampire is in misery; if it were physically possible, I'd drink her tears with a straw. This is a overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, hateful brat pig who spent 8 years spewing her hatred at whites and men, and wallowing in that black, grievance-mongering crybaby mentality.......while going out of her way to waste hundreds of millions of white taxpayer dollars on her lavish, 5-star vacations and WH celebrity parties. She's a vindictive, sniveling,. race-obsessed pig who, like so many blacks, are neurologically incapable of the emotion of gratitude.

Michelle Obamaggot should have been fetal research material; that would have benefited society far more than her chip-on-shoulder life of pure animosity.
Will, the OP is counting on everyone reading the title and skipping the interview. She was crying because the girls were crying because they were leaving their childhood home. NOT because Trump was being sworn in.
details details...

Forum List

Back