OR Gov. Order to Send Deputies to Portland Refused by Sheriffs

Yes, I see it. I wonder why this has been allowed to continue. Trump keeps saying they only have to ask, but I wonder. He is POTUS. We are being attacked by domestic terrorists and nothing is being done. NOTHING. And don't tell me he can't. He is POTUS. CIC. Yet he still does nothing. Does he want to make them to plead on bended knees to HIM before he will act on behalf of the citizens?

Trump believes the riots help him and really to Trump that is all that matters. With Trump everything is about Trump.
The riots DO help him. Who wants to vote in the democrats behind this mass destruction? You idiots cant even figure out how to protest in a manner acceptable to the public. No one wants you retards in charge.

LOL, There is no acceptable manner to many.
Well thats obviously not true. Who complains about MLK's protests? You retards didnt learn a god damn thing from that man. :cuckoo:

Sure they did.

Riots are the language of the unheard

MLK.
Which riot did MLK take part in?

The loony probably doesn't know MLK was all about peaceful protest. He never took part in a riot nor would he.

MLK.
Yes, BLM and Antifa thugs are so quiet we hardly knew they were there.

The protests were quiet. They consisted of people respectfully kneeling. When those protests were condemned MLK and the founders understood what the next steps would be.
Yes, Minneapolis, Portland and all Dem shitholes have been very quiet lately. Today LA is very quiet too after an armed thug was shot.

BLM is very quiet and peaceful.

Yes, I see it. I wonder why this has been allowed to continue. Trump keeps saying they only have to ask, but I wonder. He is POTUS. We are being attacked by domestic terrorists and nothing is being done. NOTHING. And don't tell me he can't. He is POTUS. CIC. Yet he still does nothing. Does he want to make them to plead on bended knees to HIM before he will act on behalf of the citizens?

Trump believes the riots help him and really to Trump that is all that matters. With Trump everything is about Trump.
The riots DO help him. Who wants to vote in the democrats behind this mass destruction? You idiots cant even figure out how to protest in a manner acceptable to the public. No one wants you retards in charge.

LOL, There is no acceptable manner to many.
Well thats obviously not true. Who complains about MLK's protests? You retards didnt learn a god damn thing from that man. :cuckoo:

Sure they did.

MLK.
Which riot did MLK take part in?

What does that have to do with what he said?

Did Thomas Jefferson ever take part in a rebellion against the country?

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Every time the lefty rioters riot It's like driving a stake into the heart of the DNC. The lefties don't need to fear the RNC will bury them because the left is doing a splendid job of burying themselves. I'm sure the business owners won't forget their torched business' either!

They want him to just send in the feds without their request so they can point to him as being fascist.

Clearly it's been politics all the time for awhile, far worse now just 2 months away from an election. Trump offered them support, it's up to them to accept it. Citizens and business owners in these locations aren't stupid, they know that Trump has offered assistance. So, the blame for any rioting is squarely on the mayors, who are trying to bait Trump.

It's not hurting Trump politically. If he sends in the feds who his opponents have called all sorts of names, from Stormtroopers to the Gestapo, who does it hurt? Trump, most definitely. It's easy to say "hey, you just have to protect people", not when they aren't wanted, won't be supported locally, and, when it costs a president an election.

He was prudent, "take our offer of assistance". If they don't, it's on them. Even local law enforcement don't want anything to do with it, so it seems these leaders are going to have to take Trumps offer, or there will be political consequences as they estimated beforehand...but THEY will be paying the cost, not Trump.
Thank you for the explanation. It makes sense to me now.

No. He actually has to be asked by a state official. The Mayor of Kenosha asked and 1000 national guard was in the city the next day. The riot was over. See how that works.

No POTUS can take upon themselves to move into a city to control rioters. Only the mayor of that city of the Governor of that State can request help. If asked then Trump can respond. He's already offered help and that help has been refused.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thank you Pee Knob for your "fitting" words that you deceitfully try to apply
to what's going on in America, 2020.
Let every American decide whether there is a tyrant they want to take up arms against to regain their freedoms.
And you tell us where your freedoms have gone.

Let's see who wants to die to defend rapists, women haters, drug addicts and pedophile racist Marxists.

I feel confident that if Thomas Jefferson could rise from his grave today he would hunt you down just so he could boot you in your tiny shriveled balls. This isn't the first time you've misappropriated his words

Even state police recognize that if some rioters gets hurt the officer must be fired and the state sued.

Let every American decide whether there is a tyrant they want to take up arms against to regain their freedoms.

Let's see who wants to die to defend rapists, women haters, drug addicts and pedophile racist Marxists.

I feel confident that if Thomas Jefferson could rise from his grave today he would hunt you down just so he could boot you in your tiny shriveled balls. This isn't the first time you've misappropriated his words

The Revolution was fought over the very same thing the protests are over now.

A government that refuses to address the issues being presented by the people.

It’s hard to address correct and rectify that which does not exist

But yet it does.

But yet it does.
That expression is a wish or sentiment as opposed to fact
Facts for you blubbers is kyrptonite such as blacks kill blacks at 100X that which white cops kill blacks

But yet it does.
That expression is a wish or sentiment as opposed to fact
Facts for you blubbers is kyrptonite such as blacks kill blacks at 100X that which white cops kill blacks

Which excuses nothing. It could be 5000x and it wouldn't excuse it.

A campaign of lies
put forward by Marxist radicals and perpetuated and legitimized by political allies in the leftist media?

Where has the government simply ignored the murder of blacks by police?
Go ahead and document your proof.

Too bad you are more interested in facile talking points than actual facts. You wouldn't look so stupid.

Last edited:
A campaign of lies
put forward by Marxist radicals and perpetuated and legitimized by political allies in the leftist media?

Where has the government simply ignored the murder of blacks by police?
Go ahead and document your proof.

Too bad you are more interested in facile talking points than actual facts. You wouldn't look so stupid.

It's documented on these pages and many other daily.

Because the Dems thought it would help them. Turns out the people aren't as stupid as they thought.

It's documented on these pages and many other daily.
But YOU can't document that the police assassinate black people...can you.

All the time. Philandro Castillo was assassinated. Breonna Taylor was assassinted.
Those were police interactions that went horribly wrong.

Learn what an assassination is you stupid fucking twat!
Assassination is the act of deliberately killing a prominent person, such as a head of state or head of government. An assassination may be prompted by political and military motives. Wikipedia

Forum List

Back