OR Gov. Order to Send Deputies to Portland Refused by Sheriffs

Yes, I see it. I wonder why this has been allowed to continue. Trump keeps saying they only have to ask, but I wonder. He is POTUS. We are being attacked by domestic terrorists and nothing is being done. NOTHING. And don't tell me he can't. He is POTUS. CIC. Yet he still does nothing. Does he want to make them to plead on bended knees to HIM before he will act on behalf of the citizens?

Trump believes the riots help him and really to Trump that is all that matters. With Trump everything is about Trump.

Of course they help him.
Which makes it really odd that the dems wont stop their brownshirts.
At this point I believe they're trying to use intimidation tactics,in other words the rioting will continue if you dont vote dem.
And with dems saying as much it seems pretty clear thats the tactic they're going with,stupid as it may be.

The rioting happened under Obama also. It will continue no matter which candidate wins because neither are going to address the problem.

Jeeze. No President, Trump included, can take action in any of the cities.

Then why does Trump continue to claim he can?

Only the Mayor of that city or the Governor of that State can take action. He can offer aid, which he has done, and they refused it. Its up to them to quell the rioting and looting.

Which all applies to what I said, how? This is NOT just about a police response. It's about addressing the issues people are protesting over.

Their is no issue.

Yes, I see it. I wonder why this has been allowed to continue. Trump keeps saying they only have to ask, but I wonder. He is POTUS. We are being attacked by domestic terrorists and nothing is being done. NOTHING. And don't tell me he can't. He is POTUS. CIC. Yet he still does nothing. Does he want to make them to plead on bended knees to HIM before he will act on behalf of the citizens?

Trump believes the riots help him and really to Trump that is all that matters. With Trump everything is about Trump.

Of course they help him.
At this point I believe they're trying to use intimidation tactics,in other words the rioting will continue if you dont vote dem.
And with dems saying as much it seems pretty clear thats the tactic they're going with,stupid as it may be.

The rioting happened under Obama also. It will continue no matter which candidate wins because neither are going to address the problem.

Only the Mayor of that city or the Governor of that State can take action. He can offer aid, which he has done, and they refused it. Its up to them to quell the rioting and looting.

Which all applies to what I said, how? This is NOT just about a police response. It's about addressing the issues people are protesting over.

Their is no issue.

And yet there is.

Of course they help him.

If thats your take why are dems placing the blame on Trump?

Make no mistake, Trump is making it worse but he is hardly the reason for it. It's been building for years.

Seems to me this about a fascist take over when you consider BLM admitted they were fascist and we all know antifa is the face of fascism.

They aren't the ones begging for a police state.

Who's begging for a police state?

Of course they help him.

The only way he could do it is to declare martial law which will never happen and Trump knows this. He's offered help and its been refused. That's all he can do.

Of course they help him.

If thats your take why are dems placing the blame on Trump?

Make no mistake, Trump is making it worse but he is hardly the reason for it. It's been building for years.

Seems to me this about a fascist take over when you consider BLM admitted they were fascist and we all know antifa is the face of fascism.

They aren't the ones begging for a police state.

Who's begging for a police state?

LOL. seriously? LOL.

Of course they help him.

The only way he could do it is to declare martial law which will never happen and Trump knows this. He's offered help and its been refused. That's all he can do.

Trump threatens to deploy more federal agents to protests despite reports of violence

Who sent the agents that were kidnapping people off the streets?

The riots DO help him. Who wants to vote in the democrats behind this mass destruction? You idiots cant even figure out how to protest in a manner acceptable to the public. No one wants you retards in charge.

LOL, There is no acceptable manner to many.
Well thats obviously not true. Who complains about MLK's protests? You retards didnt learn a god damn thing from that man. :cuckoo:

Of course they help him.

Trump threatens to deploy more federal agents to protests despite reports of violence

Cops pick people up off the streets all the time.

no---i wouldnt want to listen to the whine ass prune face pelosi bitch---this douchebag has no idea what is needed. piss and moan bitch--no matter what is done---so you can blame your stupidity on this waste of oxygen, drunken bitch

The riots DO help him. Who wants to vote in the democrats behind this mass destruction? You idiots cant even figure out how to protest in a manner acceptable to the public. No one wants you retards in charge.

Well thats obviously not true. Who complains about MLK's protests? You retards didnt learn a god damn thing from that man. :cuckoo:

Sure they did.

Riots are the language of the unheard

MLK.

Of course they help him.

Cops pick people up off the streets all the time.

No, they do not do what we saw in Portland.

Of course they help him.

LMAO Kidnapping people off the streets?? Good Lord your loony.

Those Fed agents were deployed to protect Fed buildings period. The protection of Federal buildings is the only action Trump can take simply because the are Federal buildings.

Portland is a clown show...and America is watching.

Hint Progtards....we want none of it in our communities

Carry on though.

Of course they help him.

Those Fed agents were deployed to protect Fed buildings period. The protection of Federal buildings is the only action Trump can take simply because the are Federal buildings.

When it comes down to it you ignore the actions of the police state.

Of course they help him.

When it comes down to it you ignore the actions of the police state.

Oh so now its a police state?? Kinda funny that since the police were ordered to stand down.

Fed Agents aren't police. They were sent to make sure no Fed buildings were looted or burned. Nothing police state about that.

You really are loony.

Insipid liberals start a looting riot and it gets stopped and then they start another fake “protest” riot over their displeasure that the last riot was stopped

No point in sending in the Deputies when whoever they arrest are quickly released by Communist Judges. :icon_rolleyes: I side with the Oregon Sheriffs in this.:smoke:

Sure they did.

Riots are the language of the unheard

MLK.
Which riot did MLK take part in?

Forum List

Back