Orange Jesus and his followers cost U.S. 40,000 jobs

International visitors are traveling to places that aren`t infested with crazy people and it`s costing the travel industry $4.6 billion. The industry generated an $87 billion trade surplus in 2016. 40,000 jobs is half the number of the people in the coal mining/ strip mining/mountaintop removal industry.
Spending by Int’l Visitors Sharply Down in 2017, U.S. Gov. Data Shows

Yep, I just read something about this. Lot of better places to go where you don't have to see or hear what the Cheeto Jesus is up to every other second.

clflkrbusaa3yzg.jpg

Or maybe he just doesn't cover for those in his administration like the last POS president did. He seems to be trying to cleanse the FBI instead of suborn it like his predicessor.
Yes he is and he still has 2 people under house arrest and 3 others who pleaded guilty. That`s 5 more than the last president if you`re keeping score. Perhaps you just don`t give a shit about job losses and trade deficits as long as he whitens up the country for you.

Or maybe he just doesn't cover for those in his administration like the last president did. He seems to be trying to cleanse the FBI instead of suborn it like his predecessor.

I wonder how many of those international visitors stayed here and went on welfare.

International visitors are traveling to places that aren`t infested with crazy people and it`s costing the travel industry $4.6 billion. The industry generated an $87 billion trade surplus in 2016. 40,000 jobs is half the number of the people in the coal mining/ strip mining/mountaintop removal industry.
11. this thread [ whatever the hell the point really is ]
add this to the anti-christ thead
you see--Trump is the ANTI-CHRIST !!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I just read something about this. Lot of better places to go where you don't have to see or hear what the Cheeto Jesus is up to every other second.

clflkrbusaa3yzg.jpg

Gee, did you carve that yourself! And can you make one for me?! How many bags of Cheetos did you have to buy before you found that one, and have you noticed that it actually looks a bit more like Hillary when she's still trying to explain why she lost the election?

Wait until China completely monopolize the Asian TPP trade and our solar industry. Wait until all our allies have completely put aside in making deals with one another and when this all hits, just as NAFTA, guess who these sorry isolationist rednecks will blame.....DEMOCRATS!!

clflkrbusaa3yzg.jpg

Gee, did you carve that yourself! And can you make one for me?! How many bags of Cheetos did you have to buy before you found that one, and have you noticed that it actually looks a bit more like Hillary when she's still trying to explain why she lost the election?

Just for the record you moron, nobody and I mean nobody brings up Hillary and Obama than that lying orange mf in the white house. Get your fuckin facts straight before you come back defending that trash can.

Forum List

Back