order for oklahoma officers to get job after shooting black man

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they were illegally fire. the black man hid behined fridge after putting his hand pocket and raising his arm. thats why they shot. hope they get there jobs back.
The incident occurred December in 2021 I would be surprised if they were back on the streets, while awaiting the continuance of the trial for 1st degree manslaughter. If they can beat the manslaughter wrap, they can almost undoubtedly get Back Pay, a nice chunk of change and well deserved if they win against the state prosecutors' office.

The incident occurred December in 2021 I would be surprised if they were back on the streets, while awaiting the continuance of the trial for 1st degree manslaughter. If they can beat the manslaughter wrap, they can almost undoubtedly get Back Pay, a nice chunk of change and well deserved if they win against the state prosecutors' office.
yeah aNd in the news again when orders made to get the officers jobs back.

yeah aNd in the news again when orders made to get the officers jobs back.
That arbitrater thing, in a situation where the state has both officers up on Manslaughter 1 charges, was surprising. If I were mayor or chief of police there, no way I would have officers on manslaughter charges on the street. I'd leave them off and be ready to pay back pay, clean back to the incident if they beat the charges.

That arbitrater thing, in a situation where the state has both officers up on Manslaughter 1 charges, was surprising. If I were mayor or chief of police there, no way I would have officers on manslaughter charges on the street. I'd leave them off and be ready to pay back pay, clean back to the incident if they beat the charges.
oklahoma seems to want them back.

oklahoma seems to want them back.
The police union wants them back and the arbiter wants them back. I look at it like having a driver involved in an at an apparent at fault wreck up on manslaughter for the incident. Would I want them back on the road until this was cleared up. We were self insured so could do what we thought best, but knowing how it would look if there were another incident and the added liability, I doubt I would want them back until it was resolved. No difference between our drivers driving interstate and those cops, both trained and certified, but our drivers made more per hour than those cops, while both representing their organization, work being accomplished, and yes, liability.

they were illegally fire. the black man hid behined fridge after putting his hand pocket and raising his arm. thats why they shot. hope they get there jobs back.
No, he didn't hide. He stepped back surprised by how the officers were unintelligibly screaming at him, something many people would do in that circumstance.

He didn't put his hand in his pocket. He had his hands near his pocket. In other words, he had his hands by his side. Then he raised his hands in surrender twice, but the cop still shot him both times. Of course, it was the cop who said he put his hand in his pocket. The video doesn't show that at all.

This was straight out murder.

No, he didn't hide. He stepped back surprised by how the officers were unintelligibly screaming at him, something many people would do in that circumstance.

He didn't put his hand in his pocket. He had his hands near his pocket. In other words, he had his hands by his side. Then he raised his hands in surrender twice, but the cop still shot him both times. Of course, it was the cop who said he put his hand in his pocket. The video doesn't show that at all.

Well you have to understand, oh mumble mouth thinks it is ok for the police to murder black folks. She still thinks this is 1923 instead of 2023.

In Oklahoma, they call it 1st Degree Manslaughter.

he had hand in his pocket and went to hide back behind the fridge. and never put his hands up.

I just checked. 1st degree manslaughter is definitely what they are charged with. Shouldn't you be arguing reality with them, instead of just somebody that read the article telling what it was about, instead of some misc arbiter said, that did not get the charges dropped?
They really are charged with 1st Degree Manslaughter, which is a reasonably serious charge in Oklahoma.

I just checked. 1st degree manslaughter is definitely what they are charged with. Shouldn't you be arguing reality with them, instead of just somebody that read the article telling what it was about, instead of some misc arbiter said, that did not get the charges dropped?
They really are charged with 1st Degree Manslaughter, which is a reasonably serious charge in Oklahoma.
it has to be proven first. you act like they already found guilty. typical.

Forum List

Back