Oregon cop and his family face death threats for denouncing racist police chief

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Officer-Alex-Stone-800x430.jpg

Classic story of good cop outraged by a bad cops actions. Good Cop turns in the bad cop and other cops and the community turns on the good cop with death threats. The system is working folks...

FTA: Officer Alex Stone, of the small city of Clatskanie, in the western state of Oregon, said he and fellow officer Zack Gibson decided to come forward in August after watching “in complete bewilderment” as their police chief, Martin Hoover, pounded on his chest and howled like a monkey while being briefed about a complaint by a black suspect.

So good cop didnt like that and said something about it because the bad apples have to be removed to better their image and keep people honest....except

“Just yesterday one of the local business owners said he wanted to take me into the woods and shoot me in the head. Another said he wanted to string me up by a noose,” said the 36-year-old officer. “People are emailing me saying they hope I get shot in the head.”

“My wife got run off the road twice… and my three children are scared,” he added. “I feel like people are telling me to leave.”

Someone doesnt like their cops to be unracist....that could be a problem for....ahhhh, sorry say it with me "Its not about RACE CC" :rolleyes:

What was the consequence of the Chiefs actions? Did they review his cases? Suspension? Internal Affairs?...MUCH WORSE!!

Martin Hoover was placed on paid administrative leave after the complaint and retired soon afterwards, receiving praise from the city for his services.

In a letter to the local paper last week, mayor Diane Pohl thanked Hoover “for a job well done.”

“Just take it easy on the elk, bear and fish that you will have more time to pursue,” she added.

Thats right folks so remember, when you get wronged by a cop dont worry...Just go to the cops and report them and make sure to leave an address so they can check on you. The cop might just face justice and get a full retirement.

So two great cops turned in a racist chief. GOOD for them.

And the local citizens didn't Iike it. Well...typical for racist Mississippi or Alabama rednecks right!?

Oh wait....this was ultra liberal Oregon. Who hates their unracist cops. Hmmmm. I bet you sent one of the emails.

Sounds like bullshit to me. If this traitor to his brothers in blue is telling the truth then why is no one behind bars for threatening him to his face? That's terrorist threats,why is no one in jail for supposedly running his wife off the road twice? Sounds to me he wants the job of chief for himself and lied to get the chief fired/retired and so fucking what if the chief made a joke....that's what it was a fucking joke.

Sounds like bullshit to me. If this traitor to his brothers in blue is telling the truth then why is no one behind bars for threatening him to his face? That's terrorist threats,why is no one in jail for supposedly running his wife off the road twice? Sounds to me he wants the job of chief for himself and lied to get the chief fired/retired and so fucking what if the chief made a joke....that's what it was a fucking joke.

Possible.

I more so think this liberal Oregon town is full of racist white Obama voters.

So two great cops turned in a racist chief. GOOD for them.

And now get death threats, Cool huh? Racist chief retired! Good for him!

And the local citizens didn't Iike it. Well...typical for racist Mississippi or Alabama rednecks right!?

Oh wait....this was ultra liberal Oregon. Who hates their unracist cops. Hmmmm. I bet you sent one of the emails.

They might be liberals or cons or even independents. But they are 100% surely white people.

LOL according to one propaganda article now every city employee is being forced to take anti white training aka diversity training.

Because cops do everything by the book. You can see that in the article where the chief was punished with a pension.

Because cops do everything by the book. You can see that in the article where the chief was punished with a pension.

If he had worked his required years....they can't deny his pension. YAY LIBERALISM!

AND....racism isn't illegal. What crime did his sorry ass commit? They can fire him. But sounds like he had his years in.

And...it's Oregon. They are liberals.

Thanks for the bump ClosedCaption.

New headline: White cops try to rid town of racist; Liberal Dems fight back!

White cops try to rid town of racist. Town congratulates racist on a job well done. White boys threaten white cops for snitching.

I know that. If someone threatened you,you arrest them...DUH! His story isn't holding water....wouldn't surprise me to find out he is lying.

White cops try to rid town of racist. Town congratulates racist on a job well done. White boys threaten white cops for snitching.

YES! These brave white cops are heroes amongst this filthy racist liberal town. They should move to a conservative town and let you racist libs be in your own filth.

Columbia County, Oregon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Columbia County, Oregon. Which has voted for the DEMOCRAT presidential candidate...in every election since 1928.

Racist liberal Dems.....shocker.

They are also 93% white. No wonder they got a pat on the back

Yeah man. We can agree on this one. Nothing is worse than racist white Democrat liberals. Jim Crow. Bull Connor. George Wallace. They founded the KKK and opposed civil rights.

Good to see white cops trying to fight those evil white liberal Democrat bastards. Thanks for raising awareness.

This is Columbia County, Oregon. Which has voted for the DEMOCRAT presidential candidate...in every election since 1928.

Yeah man. We can agree on this one. Nothing is worse than racist white Democrat liberals. Jim Crow. Bull Connor. George Wallace. They founded the KKK and opposed civil rights.

Good to see white cops trying to fight those evil white liberal Democrat bastards. Thanks for raising awareness.

You're welcome...too bad he was praised for his work while being a racist and white people still think racism isnt a problem. As shown by these two guys being treated as the enemy of whiteness

You're welcome...too bad he was praised for his work while being a racist and white people still think racism isnt a problem. As shown by these two guys being treated as the enemy of whiteness

*White Democrats. Please don't leave out the details.

*White Democrats. Please don't leave out the details.

I said white people don't think racism is a problem. Now maybe you want to go ahead and disagree but you won't. Because you, are either white or a democrat according to your "logic" Lol

Are you on LSD?

Forum List

Back