Oregon cop and his family face death threats for denouncing racist police chief

Sounds like bullshit to me. If this traitor to his brothers in blue is telling the truth then why is no one behind bars for threatening him to his face? That's terrorist threats,why is no one in jail for supposedly running his wife off the road twice? Sounds to me he wants the job of chief for himself and lied to get the chief fired/retired and so fucking what if the chief made a joke....that's what it was a fucking joke.

Are you on LSD?
Nope. Don't do drugs.

So two great cops turned in a racist chief. GOOD for them.

And the local citizens didn't Iike it. Well...typical for racist Mississippi or Alabama rednecks right!?

Oh wait....this was ultra liberal Oregon. Who hates their unracist cops. Hmmmm. I bet you sent one of the emails.
So you are actually stupid enough to believe Oregon is liberal...everything else in your post, classic mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
Columbia County, Oregon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Columbia County, Oregon. Which has voted for the DEMOCRAT presidential candidate...in every election since 1928.

Racist liberal Dems.....shocker.

They are also 93% white. No wonder they got a pat on the back

Yeah man. We can agree on this one. Nothing is worse than racist white Democrat liberals. Jim Crow. Bull Connor. George Wallace. They founded the KKK and opposed civil rights.

Good to see white cops trying to fight those evil white liberal Democrat bastards. Thanks for raising awareness.

You're welcome...too bad he was praised for his work while being a racist and white people still think racism isnt a problem. As shown by these two guys being treated as the enemy of whiteness

*White Democrats. Please don't leave out the details.
Except you have absolutely no evidence that the white racist Police Chief in this town was a Democrat.
I understand that you want to deflect and derail the thread...just try not to use such obvious lies...

Sounds like bullshit to me. If this traitor to his brothers in blue is telling the truth then why is no one behind bars for threatening him to his face? That's terrorist threats,why is no one in jail for supposedly running his wife off the road twice? Sounds to me he wants the job of chief for himself and lied to get the chief fired/retired and so fucking what if the chief made a joke....that's what it was a fucking joke.

Are you on LSD?
No...just stuck on stupid and holding his breath waiting on a race war.

Are you on LSD?
Nope. Don't do drugs.

Then you are either stupid, dishonest, or evil. Which is it?

Are you on LSD?
Nope. Don't do drugs.

None of the above sparky. That's just you not wanting to comprehend my take on the situation which isn't my problem,its yours.

Are you on LSD?
Nope. Don't do drugs.

All of the above...lol.
The new wave of white supremacists...

And the local citizens didn't Iike it. Well...typical for racist Mississippi or Alabama rednecks right!?

Oh wait....this was ultra liberal Oregon. Who hates their unracist cops. Hmmmm. I bet you sent one of the emails.
So you are actually stupid enough to believe Oregon is liberal...everything else in your post, classic mumbo jumbo.

You're gonna argue Oregon isn't liberal? Please do. The count this happened....voted Democrat in presidential elections every year since 1928.

Columbia County, Oregon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Columbia County, Oregon. Which has voted for the DEMOCRAT presidential candidate...in every election since 1928.

Racist liberal Dems.....shocker.

Yeah man. We can agree on this one. Nothing is worse than racist white Democrat liberals. Jim Crow. Bull Connor. George Wallace. They founded the KKK and opposed civil rights.

Good to see white cops trying to fight those evil white liberal Democrat bastards. Thanks for raising awareness.

You're welcome...too bad he was praised for his work while being a racist and white people still think racism isnt a problem. As shown by these two guys being treated as the enemy of whiteness

Except you have absolutely no evidence that the white racist Police Chief in this town was a Democrat.
I understand that you want to deflect and derail the thread...just try not to use such obvious lies...

His county voted Dem every year since 1928. I'd assume....they elect and appoint local offices the same.

His county voted Dem every year since 1928. I'd assume....they elect and appoint local offices the same.
And as usual your assumption has lead you towards a stupid conclusion ...
Please post one fact that would prove that this ex-chief is a liberal???...I can post two that prove my assertions concerning him.

You're gonna argue Oregon isn't liberal? Please do. The count this happened....voted Democrat in presidential elections every year since 1928.

No what he said you you havent proven the chief is liberal...but there you go again with your classic word swap debating technique.

And as usual your assumption has lead you towards a stupid conclusion ...
Please post one fact that would prove that this ex-chief is a liberal???...I can post two that prove my assertions concerning him.

This is the point where he runs and starts another thread asking if Oregon is liberal and say you disagree.

He could show that the chief is a liberal after saying it so many times but thats not how demagoguery works

I see you don't know Oregon.

Forum List

Back