🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon shoot ID'ed

LOL, "conservative" that hates Christians and makes friends with Muslims.

He clearly was a liar as well as a murderer. Let's judge him based on his actions, not his claims.

Also don't forget that his Facebook profile has been changed 5 times already.

To fit Obama's narrative of course!

Everybody knows Zuckerberg is Obama's poodle.

Elementary dear Watson!

Damn,,,,Could of been revenge for south Carolina.
Rawstory is saying he claimed to be of "mixed race" "conservative" "hated religion" had pictures of the IRA on his myspace profile and is friends with Muslims....so who knows.

Could be part of the isis with his back ground.
Less than 90 minutes after Oregon shooting, CNN analyst suggests school’s ‘gun free zone’ to blame
It turns out that many of the students at that school carry. I saw a student interviewed who said he does and knows many others who do.

Rawstory is saying he claimed to be of "mixed race" "conservative" "hated religion" had pictures of the IRA on his myspace profile and is friends with Muslims....so who knows.

Less than 90 minutes after Oregon shooting, CNN analyst suggests school’s ‘gun free zone’ to blame
It turns out that many of the students at that school carry. I saw a student interviewed who said he does and knows many others who do.

Why didn't they kill the guy?

Why didn't they kill the guy?
Good question. Ask the Far Right.

I believe Oregon has a state wide carry permit. Community Colleges are public property and cannot be declared gun free.

As to why one of the student carriers did not shoot the shooter, I do not know. Perhaps nobody with a gun was in the immediate area...and it doesn't take long to kill people.

I think every school room should be required to have at least one concealed carry student (or teacher) in the room for every class. This person should not be identified as a carrier, but should be trained in the art of head shots....and double taps.

I read his name was Toby Reynolds.

:dunno:

You've never been accurate about anything, so why would you start now?

26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer

Half-black

oregon-suspected-shooter.jpg

I believe Oregon has a state wide carry permit. Community Colleges are public property and cannot be declared gun free.

As to why one of the student carriers did not shoot the shooter, I do not know. Perhaps nobody with a gun was in the immediate area...and it doesn't take long to kill people.

I think every school room should be required to have at least one concealed carry student (or teacher) in the room for every class. This person should not be identified as a carrier, but should be trained in the art of head shots....and double taps.

What you believe is irrelevant. Federal law makes ALL campuses gun free zones.

Stinkprogress was lying - they are Communists, Communists lie - it's just what they do.

Breitbart went over this already...ThinkProgress FAIL: Group Attacks the Right for Oregon 'Gun-Free Zone' Claim

(sigh)....all I gotta say on this subject and no more....we have got to reach out to young people before they hit the dangerous age and TEACH THESE KIDS HOW TO MANIFEST THEIR ANGER AND CONTROL IT. BLACK KIDS GROW UP AND KILL EACH OTHER AND WHITE KIDS GROW UP AND KILL OTHERS....One week ago, we're all celebrating the POPE and feeling love....one week later, we're mourning yet another senseless slaughter.....and somebody got the nerve to say, Muslim hate us because of our Freedom....laughable, laughable!! This country is beyond pathetic, its down right fucked up!!

(sigh)....all I gotta say on this subject and no more....we have got to reach out to young people before they hit the dangerous age and TEACH THESE KIDS HOW TO MANIFEST THEIR ANGER AND CONTROL IT. BLACK KIDS GROW UP AND KILL EACH OTHER AND WHITE KIDS GROW UP AND KILL OTHERS....One week ago, we're all celebrating the POPE and feeling love....one week later, we're mourning yet another senseless slaughter.....and somebody got the nerve to say, Muslim hate us because of our Freedom....laughable, laughable!! This country is beyond pathetic, its down right fucked up!!

This kid was black - as much as Obama is.

Forum List

Back