Orgasms at the press of a button

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Thank goodness it requires surgery and isn't too available. :)

Scientists build orgasm machine that delivers climax at push of a button Daily Mail Online

"While some women can enjoy multiple orgasms a day, others can struggle to hit the spot.

Now a machine that claims to deliver an orgasm at the push of a button has been patented in the U.S., but in order to tap into such convenient pleasure, there is some pain.

The machine is designed to be a medical implant and includes an implant a little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, requiring an operation. It uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm."

rest at link

One of our "ladies" sent me a pm a couple of years ago with a link to an ad for panties with a stragetic little pouch for a cell phone that, when set to "vibrate", would be called to make interminable corporate meetings tolerable.

She chuckled that it was a trick to get women to sign up for TWO cell phones, one of which was reserved for making calls......

That's a link I will share if I can find it again.....

One of our "ladies" sent me a pm a couple of years ago with a link to an ad for panties with a stragetic little pouch for a cell phone that, when set to "vibrate", would be called to make interminable corporate meetings tolerable.

She chuckled that it was a trick to get women to sign up for TWO cell phones, one of which was reserved for making calls......

That's a link I will share if I can find it again.....

Pretty sure they have actual vibrators for use in pocketed panties to do that without the 2nd contract. :)

Ya, here's a pic of them (just the garment and vibrating 'egg' hehe)

Min-order-is-10-Sexy-Thongs-Women-Panties-Temptation-Underpants-vibrating-font-b-egg-b-font.jpg

Scientists build orgasm machine that delivers climax at push of a button Daily Mail Online

"While some women can enjoy multiple orgasms a day, others can struggle to hit the spot.

Now a machine that claims to deliver an orgasm at the push of a button has been patented in the U.S., but in order to tap into such convenient pleasure, there is some pain.

The machine is designed to be a medical implant and includes an implant a little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, requiring an operation. It uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm."

rest at link
lemme guess a man made this so men don't have to take the time to pleasure their women with foreplay before their three second pounding.

rest at link
lemme guess a man made this so men don't have to take the time to pleasure their women with foreplay before their three second pounding.

A man made it, but because some women due to various things, are incapable of achieving orgasms otherwise. Back injuries, spinal deformities or abnormalities, female genital mutilation victims too possibly.

Forum List

Back