Orgy Island Exposed!......(Just east of Puerto Rico)

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Looks like the RWNJ traitors have forgotten that Drumpf said he was a close friend and that he enjoyed trips with him.

N
..........or where some of the establishment elite go to play. Little St. James, private isle owned by Jeffery Epstein, friend of Bill Clinton and a convicted sex offender, and where flight records indicate 'Bubba' flew there around 2002 and 2005.
Why hasn't the press pursued this, or, at least asked Hillary why her husband was there?

The elite one-percent's 'Orgy Island' exposed... you won't believe this! » Intellihub
Now HERE is something that should be investigated!!! Anyone who has traveled to this island should not only be removed from office, but hanged for being a pedophile! They all deserve to die, IMHO.

N
..........or where some of the establishment elite go to play. Little St. James, private isle owned by Jeffery Epstein, friend of Bill Clinton and a convicted sex offender, and where flight records indicate 'Bubba' flew there around 2002 and 2005.
Why hasn't the press pursued this, or, at least asked Hillary why her husband was there?

The elite one-percent's 'Orgy Island' exposed... you won't believe this! » Intellihub
Now HERE is something that should be investigated!!! Anyone who has traveled to this island should not only be removed from office, but hanged for being a pedophile! They all deserve to die, IMHO.
They are having sex with pre-pubescent children?
Or are they having sex with High School Cheerleaders, which isn't pedophilia.

Looks like the RWNJ traitors have forgotten that Drumpf said he was a close friend and that he enjoyed trips with him.

Well, friends and neighbors? We have a winner for the "Lamest Defense Of A Clinton" contest....please be sure to congratulate ol fuddy luddy......
Hmmm...This is my first encounter with luddly, and I think it told me everything I need to know about him.

Well, friends and neighbors? We have a winner for the "Lamest Defense Of A Clinton" contest....please be sure to congratulate ol fuddy luddy......

Link to where I even mentioned Clinton.

(You're an idiot)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! HOLY shit!!!!!!! How fucking STUPID are you? I.Q about 75???

(You're an idiot)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! HOLY shit!!!!!!! How fucking STUPID are you? I.Q about 75???
75 is being generous.

(You're an idiot)

Where's that link to where I defended Clinton?

(You're an idiot)

Where's that link to where I defended Clinton?

By bringing Trump into a discussion about Bill "drop trou's" pedophile ways, you were trying to deflect attention away from Billy and place it on Trump......fuck...you really are STUPID.

Forum List

Back