Orlando Shooter Was a HILLARY SUPPORTER!!!! OMG!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
1hillary-2.jpg

Imagine the field-day the press would have with it if the shooter, Omar Matten, was actually Joe Snuffy, Trump supporter.

Well, turns out he liked Hillary and Bernie Sanders.

By Mohammed A. Malik June 20 at 1:40 PM

"Immediately after Moner’s attack, news reports said that American officials didn’t know anything about him; I read that they were looking for people to give them some background. So I called the FBI and offered to tell investigators a bit about the young man. It wasn’t much – we hadn’t been close – but I’m an American Muslim, and I wanted to do my part. I didn’t want another act like that to happen. I didn’t want more innocent people to die. Agents asked me if there were any other local kids who might resort to violence in the name of Islam. No names sprang to mind.

After my talk with the FBI, I spoke to people in the Islamic community, including Omar, abut Moner’s attack. I wondered how he could have radicalized. Both Omar and I attended the same mosque as Moner, and the imam never taught hate or radicalism. That’s when Omar told me he had been watching videos of Awlaki, too, which immediately raised red flags for me. He told me the videos were very powerful.

After speaking with Omar, I contacted the FBI again to let them know that Omar had been watching Awlaki’s tapes. He hadn’t committed any acts of violence and wasn’t planning any, as far as I knew. And I thought he probably wouldn’t, because he didn’t fit the profile: He already had a second wife and a son. But it was something agents should keep their eyes on. I never heard from them about Omar again, but apparently they did their job: They looked into him and, finding nothing to go on, they closed the file.

[Glenn Greenwald: The FBI was right not to arrest Omar Mateen before the shooting.]

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders. This banter continued through texts and phone calls for several months. My last conversation with Omar was by phone in mid-May. He called me while he was at the beach with his son to tell me about a vacation he’d taken with his father to Orlando the previous weekend. He’d been impressed by the local mosque.

What happened next is well-known. We’re still in shock. We’re totally against what he did, and we feel the deepest sadness for the victims and their families. If you don’t agree with someone, you don’t have the right to kill them. We are taught to be kind to all of God’s creation. Islam is very strict about killing: Even in war – to say nothing of peace – you cannot harm women, children, the elderly, the sick, clergymen, or even plants. You can’t mutilate dead bodies. You can’t destroy buildings, especially churches or temples. You can’t force anyone to accept Islam. “If anyone slew one person, it would be as if he killed the whole of humanity,” says the Koran."

Read the rest here: I reported Omar Mateen to the FBI. Trump is wrong that Muslims don’t do our part.

Of course he did......

Imagine.....imagine if he had been a Trump supporter or Tea Party member....a 24/7 hate fest on all the left wing media sources.............

But now...

Never mind.....

1hillary-2.jpg

Imagine the field-day the press would have with it if the shooter, Omar Matten, was actually Joe Snuffy, Trump supporter.

"Immediately after Moner’s attack, news reports said that American officials didn’t know anything about him; I read that they were looking for people to give them some background. So I called the FBI and offered to tell investigators a bit about the young man. It wasn’t much – we hadn’t been close – but I’m an American Muslim, and I wanted to do my part. I didn’t want another act like that to happen. I didn’t want more innocent people to die. Agents asked me if there were any other local kids who might resort to violence in the name of Islam. No names sprang to mind.

After my talk with the FBI, I spoke to people in the Islamic community, including Omar, abut Moner’s attack. I wondered how he could have radicalized. Both Omar and I attended the same mosque as Moner, and the imam never taught hate or radicalism. That’s when Omar told me he had been watching videos of Awlaki, too, which immediately raised red flags for me. He told me the videos were very powerful.

After speaking with Omar, I contacted the FBI again to let them know that Omar had been watching Awlaki’s tapes. He hadn’t committed any acts of violence and wasn’t planning any, as far as I knew. And I thought he probably wouldn’t, because he didn’t fit the profile: He already had a second wife and a son. But it was something agents should keep their eyes on. I never heard from them about Omar again, but apparently they did their job: They looked into him and, finding nothing to go on, they closed the file.

[Glenn Greenwald: The FBI was right not to arrest Omar Mateen before the shooting.]

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders. This banter continued through texts and phone calls for several months. My last conversation with Omar was by phone in mid-May. He called me while he was at the beach with his son to tell me about a vacation he’d taken with his father to Orlando the previous weekend. He’d been impressed by the local mosque.

What happened next is well-known. We’re still in shock. We’re totally against what he did, and we feel the deepest sadness for the victims and their families. If you don’t agree with someone, you don’t have the right to kill them. We are taught to be kind to all of God’s creation. Islam is very strict about killing: Even in war – to say nothing of peace – you cannot harm women, children, the elderly, the sick, clergymen, or even plants. You can’t mutilate dead bodies. You can’t destroy buildings, especially churches or temples. You can’t force anyone to accept Islam. “If anyone slew one person, it would be as if he killed the whole of humanity,” says the Koran."

Read the rest here: I reported Omar Mateen to the FBI. Trump is wrong that Muslims don’t do our part.

What's your point?
Are you under the impression this guy walked into an Orlando voting booth and cast 49 votes?

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?
Are you under the impression this guy walked into an Orlando voting booth and cast 49 votes?
Point is, you are a moron.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

He's under the impression he's going to walk into Heaven and collect 73 virgins. One of which is you of course. Lube up.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

He's under the impression he's going to walk into Heaven and collect 73 virgins. One of which is you of course. Lube up.

There's no such thing. But I can't wait for the scintillating revelations on what condiment he put on a hot dog or what football team he rooted for. You know, important stuff.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

There's no such thing. But I can't wait for the scintillating revelations on what condiment he put on a hot dog or what football team he rooted for. You know, important stuff.

My guess, he was a Redskin fan.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

My guess, he was a Redskin fan.

I'm going with the Dullass Cowgirls. Team for losers.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?
Dude......he capped 49 Hillary voters.........you should be fucking pissed.

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

If they had lived in Chicago they could still vote........

1hillary-2.jpg

What's your point?

I don't get it.

I don't think he ever voted. The Media said he was supposedly a registered Democrat, but they never let us know what elections he voted....which is available, so I presumed he was a registered voter that never voted in elections, because if he had voted, the media would have noted such....like he voted in 2008 or he voted in a local election or he voted in 2012.... but I never saw any of that in their reporting....

1hillary-2.jpg

Considering Hillary supported gay rights, I doubt if he any political favors here....listen, stop with the finger pointing, he was gay, hated it and took his frustrations out on gay people. His political prowess is of no use here.

I don't think he ever voted. The Media said he was supposedly a registered Democrat, but they never let us know what elections he voted....which is available, so I presumed he was a registered voter that never voted in elections, because if he had voted, the media would have noted such....like he voted in 2008 or he voted in a local election or he voted in 2012.... but I never saw any of that in their reporting....
Every single time a nut takes aim at innocent people, the so called rational nuts, ie conseratives all want to make it a political issues, especially the acorns that thrive here....what damned difference did it make, innocent people where slaughtered needlessly because a muslim homosexual was afraid to come out the closet...end of sentence

1hillary-2.jpg

Considering Hillary supported gay rights, I doubt if he any political favors here....listen, stop with the finger pointing, he was gay, hated it and took his frustrations out on gay people. His political prowess is of no use here.
Just because you hate the facts....doesn't mean they're not facts.

1hillary-2.jpg

Just because you hate the facts....doesn't mean they're not facts.

And just because you love association fallacies....doesn't mean they're not fallacies.

Forum List

Back