O'Rourke at Democratic debate: 'Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) defended his proposed mandatory buyback of assault weapons during Thursday's Democratic debate in Houston.

"I am, if it's a weaponed that's designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high impact, high velocity round shreds everything inside of your body. ... When we see that being used against children," O'Rourke said, asked if he was proposing taking away AR-15's and AK-47's.

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore," he continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Couldn't have said it better....But remember they ALL would try to do this, just Beano is the only head case with the balls to actually articulate it!

895442kgt9m31.jpg

Beto is a hypocrite, of course. It isn't that he wants to disarm ordinary Middle Class Americans, he doesn't think that these restrictions should apply to him and the other elites who rule over us.

His bodyguards at the WH will have AR15's and a lot more, before, after and during the time when he is confiscating the defense instruments of ordinary Americans like this senior citizen. If this senior didn't have a weapon of war, the criminal gang would have taken him out.

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) defended his proposed mandatory buyback of assault weapons during Thursday's Democratic debate in Houston.

"I am, if it's a weaponed that's designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high impact, high velocity round shreds everything inside of your body. ... When we see that being used against children," O'Rourke said, asked if he was proposing taking away AR-15's and AK-47's.

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore," he continued.

Couldn't have said it better....But remember they ALL would try to do this, just Beano is the only head case with the balls to actually articulate it!

895442kgt9m31.jpg
....Or the stupidity...

895442kgt9m31.jpg

Beto's a funny little man.

895442kgt9m31.jpg
Only a couple of minor problems with this idiots argument.\
1. If elected (very doubtful), he will be POTUS not dictator.
2. Congress would have to start the repeal of the 2nd amendment, and then ..
3. The MAJORITY of the States would have to approve it.

Ain't gonna happen.

895442kgt9m31.jpg

Ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately, these idiots will find ways around the 2nd, just as Obama attempted to do with banning bullets.

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

895442kgt9m31.jpg

Ain't gonna happen.

I don't know, I wish I could be that optimistic.

I think that if Beto were to get in, he would implement his plan by executive order. Of course it would go to the courts. But if the Dems follow through with their plan to pack the Supreme Court, it would be declared "ok" and constitutional.

He is not going to be the nominee. This was his quixotic attempt to stand out from the pack.

He is not going to be the nominee. This was his quixotic attempt to stand out from the pack.

You are probably right, Beto isn't likely to make it.

But the actual nominee was on the stage last night, and listened to Beto's proposal with an air of approval and did not denounce the phony Mexican.

And that's just as bad.

Quit getting your panties in a twist, no tard is going to get into the whitehouse for at least 20 more years. Probably not even then cause they will be even more radical from being made fun of for the LAST 20 years. :5_1_12024:

895442kgt9m31.jpg

Ain't gonna happen.

I don't know, I wish I could be that optimistic.

I think that if Beto were to get in, he would implement his plan by executive order. Of course it would go to the courts. But if the Dems follow through with their plan to pack the Supreme Court, it would be declared "ok" and constitutional.

Compliance would be thin to the degree of negating any such ruling.

Beto may be the most disingenuous person running for POTUS. He's spastic, and would change "his opinion" on a dime if it meant a louder cheer by his sheep. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Watch his reaction when he says something the dumbshits cheer for.

Beto may be the most disingenuous person running for POTUS. He's spastic, and would change "his opinion" on a dime if it meant a louder cheer by his sheep. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Watch his reaction when he says something the dumbshits cheer for.
Sounds like the pres. and Mexico is going to pay for it...

Sounds like the pres. and Mexico is going to pay for it...

Not even a little bit. Trump gets stuff done and that's proven each and everyday. Beto is a mouth, he doesn't stand for anything.

Forum List

Back