🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oroville dam splits conservatives, costal liberals

Oroville is a republican farming community who probably voted for Trump..

Disagreeing with Trump doesn't mean that he can ignore major problems like this...

Yeah, problem with the dam started the day Trump got elected. California government has nothing to do with dam conditions.

Libtards are now trying to blame the near collapse of the dam on Global Warming rather than their ignoring the aging, 'decaying' dam for 12 years. :p

'Scientific American' Blames Climate Change for Oroville Dam

I have heard that they tried to fix it years ago, but the farmers rejected the plan as it was too expensive ( which I can understand )

I was in that huge storm 2 days ago near San Francisco, a tree took out old electrical poles and lines with live wires all over.. Just got my electricity back..

I am not sure where all of our taxes go ( or into the politicians pockets )..

'You tell the president, 'we don’t want anything to do with you,' and then you ask for help'

Read more at Oroville Dam splits conservatives, coastal liberals
(USA TODAY) OROVILLE, Calif. — Eldon Hofeling raises his voice over the roar of backhoes, helicopters, tumbling rocks, dump trucks and 750,000 gallons of water rushing past every second.

“It’s driving me nuts,” he says.

Steps away from his house, hundreds of contractors are struggling to repair the Oroville Dam before the spring rains arrive in earnest. A stream of semi-trailers unloads chunks of rocks, which backhoes then load onto large dump trucks to deliver to weak spots on the other side of the dam. Helicopters chatter overhead every 90 seconds, lifting in even more rocks to shore up the dam’s top. Diesel engines rumble day and night, contractors bark orders and neighbors wander by to take a look.

Read more at Oroville Dam splits conservatives, coastal liberals
------------------------------------------------------------

The shallow brains creating havoc out of anything and everything we just can't make this bs up.
Should withhold our "donor State" federal Tax dollars until we solve our own problem?

the way this Country is going after it all backfires we just might be making our own decision there won't be a Government left to dictate the laws.
We will be living in a third world nation that looks just like Iraq, or Africa hows that sound .

Murders will happen ...................oh hell we are going to collapse we're going to look like Hmm like the show the walking dead, or maybe revolutions, know how they had to fight or kill to survive that's where i'm going with all that. lol

Mindwars is salivating at the thought of the U.S. collapsing.

Anyone remember when Republican governors were begging President Obama for disaster relief even as they rejected his programs?

I sure do.

Libtards are now trying to blame the near collapse of the dam on Global Warming rather than their ignoring the aging, 'decaying' dam for 12 years. :p

'Scientific American' Blames Climate Change for Oroville Dam

Scientific American is made of "libtards" now?? :lmao:

Desperation strikes deep..
Into your post it will creep...
Starts when you're always afraid
of having your beliefs challeged, la-la-la it away

I think it's time we
Stop, hey what's that sound?
Eliminationism's goin' down.

Scientific American is made of "libtards" now??
No.

Global Warming nut jobs and politicians in California who don't want to be blamed for ignoring the dam for 12 years are 'libtards'.

Forum List

Back