🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our "2015 Nightmare At Wal-Mart/Target" Stories.Must Be Plenty Of Them To Share.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue::slap::stupid: And who has found it impossible to go shopping at a busy Wal-Mart or Target without saying or mentally saying something like,,,,"Godammit, what a stupid MF"!!!
And what about those blockheads who ask you,"Excuse Me, Do You Work Here"?,or just assume you work there and ask for where the depends are?
If you usually go to a busy wal-mart weekly/bi-weekly, odds are that every time you go something is bound to happen that pisses you off and ruins your day. Let's hear them, we could sure use the laughs and say,,,yah! that happens to me all the time!
:iagree:

and often a very common one is when an Obama Supporter is holding up the line with their only EBT/Credit Card and you are about to explode as your refrigerated/frozen goods are melting !

It's one of the few chain stores (Walmart) where I can go on any given day and the employees are more ghetto than the customers.

McDonald's and Walmart tie in that category.

There are more Wal Marts in Texas than any place else in the world.

Tells you all you need to know about Texas and its people.

There are more Wal Marts in Texas than any place else in the world.

Tells you all you need to know about Texas and its people.
Tells me they are the largest state besides Alaska, which is thinly populated. Also tells me you are a perpetual anus that lives only to smear your political enemies. Good for Texas if a piece of trash like you disapproves.

whenever I shop at at somewhat busy wal-mart, i look for the check outs that dont have any Obama Supporters,,,learned years ago to avoid those lines cause you know there will be a 10 minute delay as your cold foods are slowly melting

My late husband never told me I couldn't do something, as he probably knew better being a hard head like I am. He did make one exception, however, it was you CANNOT shop at Walmart, ever! He said everyone who shops there is rude, clueless, and without class. After he passed, I broke his cardinal rule and tried it out. He was right. Everyone stands smack square in the middle of the aisle, sees you coming, and yet there's no recognition like maybe I should ought to move out of the way. They all have that deer-in-the-headlights look in their eyes.

Went in the other day into the garden section. There's a Hispanic fellow managing that department and I asked him where the flower pots were located and he pointed me to the furthest wall. Had a little transplanting to do. Zero pots there. I went back to him and said there are no flower pots there, he instantly goes into a mode of not understanding English. Now we live about as far away from Mexico as is geographically possible, and he understood English just fine when I asked my original question. Then he starts bowing to me with his hands in a praying position. WTF! My late husband was a very smart guy.

Last edited:
My late husband never told me I couldn't do something, as he probably knew better being a hard head like I am. He did make one exception, however, it was you CANNOT shop at Walmart, ever! He said everyone who shops there is rude, clueless, and without class. After he passed, I broke his cardinal rule and tried it out. He was right. Everyone stands smack square in the middle of the aisle, sees you coming, and yet there's no recognition like maybe I should ought to move out of the way. They all have that deer-in-the-headlights look in their eyes.

Went in the other day into the garden section. There's a Hispanic fellow managing that department and I asked him where the flower pots were located and he pointed me to the furthest wall. Had a little transplanting to do. Zero pots there. I went back to him and said there are no flower pots there, he instantly goes into a mode of not understanding English. Now we live about as far away from Mexico as is geographically possible, and he understood English just fine when I asked my original question. Then he starts bowing to me with his hands in a praying position. WTF! My late husband was a very smart guy.
i got an 80 dollar digital camera i think 2 years ago for about 21 dollars? it was on sale but the department manager did the discount math wrong,,,lol,,,,so i got a real nice fugi camera for 21.00.

and what about those wal mart patrons who can take 5/10 minutes to choose something,,,especially the ones that are 6ft 5 inches,,,400 pounds!

I've never had any problems at Wal-Mart. I've always found the employees to be friendly and courteous. If I ask where something is, they won't just point the way, they will take me there. I understand that Wal-Mart employees aren't paid that much, but the alternative in my town is no work at all, so they're grateful for the chance to work.

Also, there's always two or three homeless people on the sidewalk carrying anti-Wal-Mart signs. The unions have stationed these folks permanently. They say "Don't shop at Wal-Mart, below community standards."

"Below community standards"? What the hell is that supposed to be? No one knows, and that's why no one pays attention to the signs.

I shop Wal-Mart because it always less expensive than competitors who have unionized employees, and must pass the extra labor costs to customers.

the best time to go to wal mart is generally around noon to 4:00 when most people are working,,,,,in the summer here in florida, depending on what city,,,u see the cashiers begging for customers!

the best time to go to wal mart is generally around noon to 4:00 when most people are working,,,,,in the summer here in florida, depending on what city,,,u see the cashiers begging for customers!

Another good time to do is Sunday morning right after church especially if there is a NFL playoffs game going on.

Another good time to do is Sunday morning right after church especially if there is a NFL playoffs game going on.
i would guess the worst time to go is around the first of every month when Obama supporters get their monthly 800.42.

Forum List

Back