Our Founding Fathers feared this very moment

That wasn’t the point and you know it, it is the fact that Democrats, just like Republicans lied and lied and were trying to fool the American public, using the same tactic Trump and hundreds before him has used. You going to condemn the Democrats for lying about Biden, just like Trump did?
Honestly, I believe I did post at some point that Biden should not have run and allowed a contested primary based on his debate performance. If Trump wins, there will be a reckoning on that score.

Last edited:
Argument from authority fallacy.
TN is actually correct. They were referencing term limits. Perhaps your TDS doesn't allow you to see that, and you have to insert Trump in there and totally warp the context of the whole thing for some reason that's probably related to your TDS.

The macista people have the orange man dancing non stop in their head. Kommiehala is their answer.

As we know, many Republicans have had to throw issues and policies aside to take a stand against the orange populist demagogue who has taken control of a once-great party. Of course, they've all been attacked and vilified as RINOs and commies and Marxists and any number of other ignorant labels.

Conservative Judge J Michael Luttig has recently (and no doubt painfully) endorsed Kamala Harris with a five-page letter, below.

The Founders knew what could happen, they feared it, and they all but predicted it. Jefferson's prediction, in the second paragraph, is simply chilling:

5oSEM1d.jpg

The Luttig interview on this topic here:

His letter of endorsement here:

^^^Sad culting from a little cultist.

If you were capable of shame, you'd delete your account.

Honestly, I believe I did post at some point that Biden should not have run and allowed a contested primary based on his debate performance. If Trump wins, there will be a reckoning on that score.
Had he not dropped out of the race you would have gladly voted for him, so you went a long with the lie. You are no different than Trump supporters, you just support different people.

There were numerous investigations and lawsuits and they all found nothing. Trump’s own administration called the election the most secure in history. All MAGA had then was an attack on the system because they did not like the fact they could not produce a scintilla of evidence of widespread fraud. But the lie persists and continues to this day.
Jefferson nailed it. His accuracy was amazing.

Obviously, when you help build a system yourself, you'll know its potential weaknesses.

So here we are.

Had he not dropped out of the race you would have gladly voted for him, so you went a long with the lie. You are no different than Trump supporters, you just support different people.
If I were like a Trump supporter I would have insisted he keep running and been in denial as to his capabilities. As it were I was glad he withdrew. See the difference.

Should not of and had he not dropped out of the race you would have gladly voted for him, so you went a long with the lie.

If I were like a Trump supporter I would have insisted he keep running and been in denial as to his capabilities. As it were I was glad he withdrew. See the difference.
Biden was going to lose once the debate was over, he was losing in every swing and in Michigan the day before the Democratic leadership pulled the plug on Biden he was down by 7 points, that is when Biden was told he had to step down. Now had they not, you would have perpetuated the lie, there is no difference both parties will lie to Americans to stay in power, the fact you are now fine with it has nothing to do with Democrats telling lie enough to get you to believe them. Again no difference in either party

And for that matter, so has the religion they pretend to believe.

All over one damaged child who can't admit he lost.

Over a bunch of LEFTARDS who prosecuted him for one reason, and one reason only--------->he beat Hillary Rotten Clinton! You people thought you had it in the bag, and what you discovered is........everybody realized you were supporting a BAG-)

As we know, many Republicans have had to throw issues and policies aside to take a stand against the orange populist demagogue who has taken control of a once-great party. Of course, they've all been attacked and vilified as RINOs and commies and Marxists and any number of other ignorant labels.

Conservative Judge J Michael Luttig has recently (and no doubt painfully) endorsed Kamala Harris with a five-page letter, below.

The Founders knew what could happen, they feared it, and they all but predicted it. Jefferson's prediction, in the second paragraph, is simply chilling:

5oSEM1d.jpg

This from the side of the aisle that creamed their panties when their cult hero, the Great Fundamental Changer (Marxist and Seditioner) Obama was elected, twice.

If the Left were to ever stop projecting their own absurdities and subconscious desires, they'd have nothing to say.

Luttig is NOT a Conservative and he doesn't support the Republic!

5oSEM1d.jpg

If the Democrats win, this nation will take a place in the dustbin of failed empires.

Mac is not going to stray from his fantasy life.

No he is NOT, lol. He reminds me of a very good friend of mine who lives in Florida. I love him and his wife to death, but they are far, far Leftists. Well, let me rephrase that--------->they are Left for sure, but are not as phony as Mac!

How old are you, especially men? Do you remember the debate when younger why NOT to buy a Ford if you were a GM fan, or vice-versa? None of those people could ever tell you WHY you should buy their preferred product, all they could do is skewer the opposing product. This is the absolute definition of MAC-a-DOOZY! Oh, some times he will get called out, get upset, and make pretend like he some sort of financial guru; and yet, who/whom here would trust him to take care of their portfolio? Every indication is that for regular Americans, the economy was better under Trump until COVID hit; and yet he tries to spin numbers along with G-IAM5000years old, to convince you of something that is nonsense.......for political advantage. NOW G-5000phonyebaloney is one thing, but someone supposedly in the world of finance like MAC-A-FLOOZY! Well, if we can actually find out who he is, and if he is some sort of financial advisor, may I suggest we WARN everyone that POLITICS mean more to him, then his clients portfolio-) He is either willing to sell his clients under the bus, or rather he is soooooo dimn, he hasn't a clue on what he proclaims to be doing.........kinda like IM2whoareyou......if you catch my drift-)

Forum List

Back