Our leader is only available up to 8:00 PM... so the Russians decide at 10:00pm to launch missiles will Biden respond?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Issue: President Biden's comments on his needing more sleep during a meeting with governors. President Biden, in his meeting with Democratic governors, apparently told them that he is not going to be able to work after 8 p.m. because he would be too tired (“It's early bedtime for Bonzo,” June 5)
If some type of national or international crisis were to develop at 9 or 10 p.m., would Biden be unable to deal with it? Facing a threat of nuclear confrontation with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, how could our country deal with them if our commander-in-chief was counting sheep?

The Issue: President Biden's comments on his needing more sleep during a meeting with governors. President Biden, in his meeting with Democratic governors, apparently told them that he is not going to be able to work after 8 p.m. because he would be too tired

Guys like Joe are up at 4-5 in the morning, eat dinner by 4AM and are out cold by 9PM.

I think we need to move the next debate to 10PM.

Trump didn't roll out of bed until 11am each day. What if the Russians attacked us at 9am?

Dumbass.

Of course, Russia would never attack his puppet. He'll let his puppet attack America from within.

The Issue: President Biden's comments on his needing more sleep during a meeting with governors. President Biden, in his meeting with Democratic governors, apparently told them that he is not going to be able to work after 8 p.m. because he would be too tired (“It's early bedtime for Bonzo,” June 5)
If some type of national or international crisis were to develop at 9 or 10 p.m., would Biden be unable to deal with it? Facing a threat of nuclear confrontation with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, how could our country deal with them if our commander-in-chief was counting sheep?
World time zones are being reassigned to some countries, to facilitate Biden's hours of sleep.

This one wins dumbest question of the day.

Unless you really think a planned event and a national crisis is the same thing

Just leave him a message on voicemail and he will hear about it sometime after 10AM.

Trump didn't roll out of bed until 11am each day. What if the Russians attacked us at 9am?

Dumbass.

Of course, Russia would never attack his puppet. He'll let his puppet attack America from within.
Prove it! Where did you get the info that trump didn't get up till 11 am? Come on you can do some work rather gossip! Or are you just a gossipaholic?

This one wins dumbest question of the day.

Unless you really think a planned event and a national crisis is the same thing
I am 100% confident you aren't the age that Biden and I are and I doubt Biden is more alert at 2:00AM than I am! So don't give me crap about knowing Biden's deficits and memory is certainly one of them! Remember (unless you are 81!!!) What Robert Hur said about Biden???
Robert K. Hur in clearing Biden of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents said the reason for clearing Biden is Hur considered that "Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
Poor Memory!!! That's the President of the USA he's describing!
Totally ignorant on the part of people like you ... OH I'm sorry, your attention span is 8.5 seconds so you are probably ignoring these comments... TYPICAL!

Prove it! Where did you get the info that trump didn't get up till 11 am? Come on you can do some work rather gossip! Or are you just a gossipaholic?
Trump typically wakes up before 6 a.m., sources tell Axios, and the first five hours of his mornings are devoted to “executive time.” According to Axios, that’s anything from watching or reading the news, making calls, checking in with members of Congress, friends, administration officials and informal advisers.

Forum List

Back