Our Liar in Chief stoops to another low

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
The criticism of Obama is nothing compared to the 24-7 attacks on Reagan/Bush1/Bush2 by MSNBC/NBC/ABC/CBS/PBS/CNN

BOOM Obama Attacked Fox News But Fox Just Shut Him Down With 6 EPIC Words VIDEO

President Barack Obama has had a bone to pick with Fox News for over six years now, yet on Tuesday this feud took on new life as Obama singled out the network in a speech he gave at Georgetown University.

But Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly wasn’t about to take that lying down, explaining that Obama had broken with the precedent set by former presidents and engaged in petty sniping at Fox that was “beneath the dignity of the office” of the president.

the "dignity of the office" comment assumes that the current occupant has some dignity. He does not.

No , he certainly doesn't. Does the leader of the free world seriously not have more important things to attend to then sniping at a cable news network?

Actually, Obama initially tried to have Fox News barred from the press briefings when he took office. Seems that didn't work out too well for him either.

Actually, Obama initially tried to have Fox News barred from the press briefings when he took office. Seems that didn't work out too well for him either.
Funny, I looked that up and all I could find was that Obama wanted sprinkles on doughnuts in the Oval Office banned. If he wanted Fox kept out, there is nothing to stop him. After all, they insist they are an "opinion" network, not news. That's why they get away with lying.

Google

I disagree with the OP. Obama is not stooping to a new low because he's set the bar so low already. Sniping at journalists doig their job is buisness as usual with him. No,a new low would be congratulating himself for helping Netanyahu win re-election Israel A new low would be agreeing with Putin that Crimea really belongs to Russia. A new low would be trading Khalid Sheikh Mohammed for Edward Snowden.

He is the hero to liberals, he represents them well.

I don't actually think that's true. I know MANY people who voted for Obama who now state that they are unhappy with him and disagree with him on many issues and feel he's done a horrible job.

I think what we see on this board is many petty, ignorant, and stubborn people who would rather dig in and be seen as fools tha just admit that Obama isn't the POTUS they were hoping for.

I mean there is no reasonable argument to be made that he has done even a fair job, let alone that he's bee a great POTUS, but just as we rarely see anyone ever post on here "I was wrong" on any given topic, we aren't likely to see anyone admit that yes they voted for Obama , but he's been a lousy POTUS.

It's sad.

Funny, I looked that up and all I could find was that Obama wanted sprinkles on doughnuts in the Oval Office banned. If he wanted Fox kept out, there is nothing to stop him. After all, they insist they are an "opinion" network, not news. That's why they get away with lying.

Google

Gawd you are stupid

The criticism of Obama is nothing compared to the 24-7 attacks on Reagan/Bush1/Bush2 by MSNBC/NBC/ABC/CBS/PBS/CNN

BOOM Obama Attacked Fox News But Fox Just Shut Him Down With 6 EPIC Words VIDEO

President Barack Obama has had a bone to pick with Fox News for over six years now, yet on Tuesday this feud took on new life as Obama singled out the network in a speech he gave at Georgetown University.

But Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly wasn’t about to take that lying down, explaining that Obama had broken with the precedent set by former presidents and engaged in petty sniping at Fox that was “beneath the dignity of the office” of the president.
Criticism of Obama is becoming beneath the dignity of the press.

He's an utter joke.

Google

RW lies like this one get repeated so often, the gullible sheeples just blindly believe.

Speaking of sprinkles on donuts, one of our resident nutters threw a fit because President Obama doesn't eat M&Ms and offered them to someone else.

There is just no end to this president's fill the blank.

:rolleyes:

Google

RW lies like this one get repeated so often, the gullible sheeples just blindly believe.

Speaking of sprinkles on donuts, one of our resident nutters threw a fit because President Obama doesn't eat M&Ms and offered them to someone else.

There is just no end to this president's fill the blank.

:rolleyes:

Far left propaganda alert!

Luddly

Go back to clown school, Dude...

Kosh's link proved the inadequacies of your liberal education, since you obviously can't read. Do you expect us to throw money at you for that accomplishment?

Poor Megyn. Butthurt by the President.

He is the hero to liberals, he represents them well.

I don't actually think that's true. I know MANY people who voted for Obama who now state that they are unhappy with him and disagree with him on many issues and feel he's done a horrible job.

I think what we see on this board is many petty, ignorant, and stubborn people who would rather dig in and be seen as fools tha just admit that Obama isn't the POTUS they were hoping for.

I mean there is no reasonable argument to be made that he has done even a fair job, let alone that he's bee a great POTUS, but just as we rarely see anyone ever post on here "I was wrong" on any given topic, we aren't likely to see anyone admit that yes they voted for Obama , but he's been a lousy POTUS.

It's sad.
Actually, I've talked to many people who ask why right wingers hate Obama so much. I tell them it's the skin color. Everything he's done it to help Americans or keep them safe. Health care, education, access to good nutrition. Only evil Satanists are against these things. Drone attacks that keep American soldiers out of harms way and decimate the enemy. He even took out Bin Laden and right wing evil doers are angry because he did. They either take credit for it or lie that it ever happened. It's not sad. It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back