Our Liar in Chief stoops to another low

He is the hero to liberals, he represents them well.

I don't actually think that's true. I know MANY people who voted for Obama who now state that they are unhappy with him and disagree with him on many issues and feel he's done a horrible job.

I think what we see on this board is many petty, ignorant, and stubborn people who would rather dig in and be seen as fools tha just admit that Obama isn't the POTUS they were hoping for.

I mean there is no reasonable argument to be made that he has done even a fair job, let alone that he's bee a great POTUS, but just as we rarely see anyone ever post on here "I was wrong" on any given topic, we aren't likely to see anyone admit that yes they voted for Obama , but he's been a lousy POTUS.

It's sad.
Actually, I've talked to many people who ask why right wingers hate Obama so much. I tell them it's the skin color. Everything he's done it to help Americans or keep them safe. Health care, education, access to good nutrition. Only evil Satanists are against these things. Drone attacks that keep American soldiers out of harms way and decimate the enemy. He even took out Bin Laden and right wing evil doers are angry because he did. They either take credit for it or lie that it ever happened. It's not sad. It's pathetic.

I repeat...gawd you are stupid

I don't actually think that's true. I know MANY people who voted for Obama who now state that they are unhappy with him and disagree with him on many issues and feel he's done a horrible job.

I think what we see on this board is many petty, ignorant, and stubborn people who would rather dig in and be seen as fools tha just admit that Obama isn't the POTUS they were hoping for.

I mean there is no reasonable argument to be made that he has done even a fair job, let alone that he's bee a great POTUS, but just as we rarely see anyone ever post on here "I was wrong" on any given topic, we aren't likely to see anyone admit that yes they voted for Obama , but he's been a lousy POTUS.

It's sad.
Actually, I've talked to many people who ask why right wingers hate Obama so much. I tell them it's the skin color. Everything he's done it to help Americans or keep them safe. Health care, education, access to good nutrition. Only evil Satanists are against these things. Drone attacks that keep American soldiers out of harms way and decimate the enemy. He even took out Bin Laden and right wing evil doers are angry because he did. They either take credit for it or lie that it ever happened. It's not sad. It's pathetic.

Your mistake is in assuming that I don't agree that there are people out there who hate Obama simply because he's black , I agree there are people like that out there.

Now can you admit that there are also people out there who love him for no other reason than he's black?

It's sad.

Your mistake is in assuming that I don't agree that there are people out there who hate Obama simply because he's black , I agree there are people like that out there.

Now can you admit that there are also people out there who love him for no other reason than he's black?

If Ears wasn't black he wouldn't be POTUS. That's just a fact

LOL. God forbid he tell the truth about Faux News. They should sue him for harming their brand. It's a fact, most everyone knows Faux News doesn't stand for the truth!

LOL. God forbid he tell the truth about Faux News. They should sue him for harming their brand. It's a fact, most everyone knows Faux News doesn't stand for the truth!

Says the far left drone!

:spinner:

Yes we know that the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

This is why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

Says the far left drone!

Yes we know that the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

:spinner::spinner:

Says the far left drone!

:spinner::spinner:

Yes we know that the far left can not admit when they are wrong!

I disagree with the OP. Obama is not stooping to a new low because he's set the bar so low already. Sniping at journalists doig their job is buisness as usual with him. No,a new low would be congratulating himself for helping Netanyahu win re-election Israel A new low would be agreeing with Putin that Crimea really belongs to Russia. A new low would be trading Khalid Sheikh Mohammed for Edward Snowden.

That bar is so low that a virus would have a rough time crawling through.

Fox News (fuck up news) is the only entertainment station dedicated to destroy Obama which haters love.
Post #20 missed to mention the economy is improving and Obama popularity is also on the way up.

Forum List

Back