🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our NORTHERN Border By Canada A Haven For Terrorists!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
While we spend all of our time and efforts concentrating on arresting, detaining, and sending back innocent little children from Central America who are coming here merely to escape from harm's way in their country, terrorists are coming into the United States by way of Canada, on the Northern Border. No doubt they know that the Southern border is well secured, compared to the Northern border, especially at this time so they would certainly not come in that way. But the Northern border by Canada is not secure! So, guess what? Through way of Canada Here They Come!

Report: Security on U.S.-Canada border fails terror test - CNN.com

Tell me about it.

American security is so poor, criminals smuggle guns into Canada, which cause the death of hundreds of Canadians each year. Yet American authorities do nothing to stop it!

Tell me about it.

American security is so poor, criminals smuggle guns into Canada, which cause the death of hundreds of Canadians each year. Yet American authorities do nothing to stop it!
Not our problem.

Tell me about it.

Canadians can ask for a Green Card, and it comes in the mail, the two countries are much alike...........in ethnic heritage.

Tell me about it.

Not our problem.

"First they came for the Canadians, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Canadian."

Or do you, in your conservatard narrow-mindedness, not understand the allusion? Do you need me to explain in greater detail why you are wrong?

Forum List

Back