Outrage as Obama Golfs in Drought-stricken California Desert

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Obama played golf near the desert city of Palm Springs, California Saturday, shrugging off criticism that ambling around thirsty, lush greens was unseemly during a historic drought.

Obama is slated to play two courses at the weekend, Sunnylands and Porcupine Creek, a father's day weekend escape from Washington and from the ardors of his grinding presidential schedule.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama Golfs in Drought-stricken California Desert

has anyone with a memory longer than that of a new born baby seen or heard of a bigger fucking worthless than a dog turd hypocrite than this fucking mulatto son-of-a-bitch (and she was), and i thought Carter was a dumbass.up :

Obama played golf near the desert city of Palm Springs, California Saturday, shrugging off criticism that ambling around thirsty, lush greens was unseemly during a historic drought.

Obama is slated to play two courses at the weekend, Sunnylands and Porcupine Creek, a father's day weekend escape from Washington and from the ardors of his grinding presidential schedule.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama Golfs in Drought-stricken California Desert

has anyone with a memory longer than that of a new born baby seen or heard of a bigger fucking worthless than a dog turd hypocrite than this fucking mulatto son-of-a-bitch (and she was), and i thought Carter was a dumbass.up :
They can grow grass for Obozo and no food for their citizens.
California, the Gaza strip of America.

I despise this evil demonic presence. However, if he didn't play golf, the greens would still be green. The golf clubs wouldn't stop watering.

why is he in drag ??
Scraching-groin-2.jpg

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... moon cup slipping ??

Obama's Father's Day

Sure must be nice to be the First Dad and celebrate this day with your family.

Hunh? Uh, where's his family? They're returning from yet another vacation, this one to Europe. And Papa Obama? He's living it up playing golf with his ultra-rich buddies in drought stricken California – a plush course (using lots of water) in Palm Springs.

Make ya feel all warm and fuzzy?

Forum List

Back