Over 30 Democrat Senators Call on Biden to Use ‘Full Force of the Federal Government’ to Undermine SCOTUS and Stop States From Restricting Abortion

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
My fellow MAGA Patriots, this is what you call a real insurrection, and it's being done by Democrats. It's time for the states to bring on the full force of the 10th Amendment.

Last edited:
Xiden is no stranger to undermining SCOTUS…he worked with Senator Eastland to stop the enforcement. of Brown v Board of Education

The old slavers were triggered hard by people who wouldn't obey fugitive slave laws.

The new slavers are triggered hard by people who wouldn't obey fugitive slave laws.

Slavers, I suggest you not come around any civilized areas and try to kidnap women and children. You won't like the reception you get.

The old slavers were triggered hard by people who wouldn't obey fugitive slave laws.

The new slavers are triggered hard by people who wouldn't obey fugitive slave laws.

Slavers, I suggest you not come around any civilized areas and try to kidnap women and children. You won't like the reception you get.
why do you want to kidnap women?

Let me guess. You're signing up to be a bounty hunter, to grab women and bring them back to their home state.

Like I said, you'd best keep a very low profile. You slavers just don't seem to get how disliked you are.
seriously why do you want to kidnap women?

I cannot imagine that there is anything Biden can do about an abortion ban. That responsibility falls squarely on the legislative branch of gov't.

WTF are you talking about progbot?
Slavers?
Kidnapping women & children?
By civilized areas, I'm sure you mean anyplace that allows mothers to murder their own babies & groomers get the ones that weren't murdered.
Fabulous "civilization" you got there. Got a real Soddom & Gomorrah type thing going, don't you?

WTF are you talking about progbot?
Republicans are salivating over the thought of stopping women -- not just pregnant women, but all women -- from traveling, supposedly to stop them from getting abortions. They even want to go into other states to snatch those women and children who have escaped to freedom, and forcibly return them to dumfukistan.

Being groomer filth of the highest order, they're especially giddy over the thought of snatching minors.

The end goal? Forcibly keep them forever in the red state hellhole, and groom all children to accept their sick philosophy of how white male Christians have the unlimited right to enslave and molest any person of any age and any gender.

Did you really think your life-philosophy there would be popular with non-groomers? It's not.

Republicans are salivating over the thought of stopping women -- not just pregnant women, but all women -- from traveling, supposedly to stop them from getting abortions. They even want to go into other states to snatch those women and children who have escaped to freedom, and forcibly return them to dumfukistan.

Being groomer filth of the highest order, they're especially giddy over the thought of snatching minors.

The end goal? Forcibly keep them forever in the red state hellhole, and groom all children to accept their sick philosophy of how white male Christians have the unlimited right to enslave and molest any person of any age and any gender.

Did you really think your life-philosophy there would be popular with non-groomers? It's not.
You're mentally ill.

Right mammoth, righties are looking to kidnap people & the lefties are protecting children by grooming them with perversions & filth.
What color are the skies in this world you live in?
Does your cat talk to you in this land of make believe?

Right mammoth, righties are looking to kidnap people & the lefties are protecting children
Obviously. And that really upsets the groomers. If they don't train everyone from birth that white Christian males get to enslave and molest them, then the groomers won't have anyone to molest.

Glad we could clear that up.

Now, what do your groomer masters tell you to say in response to that? And why would you think anyone cares about groomer opinions?

Obviously. And that really upsets the groomers. If they don't train everyone from birth that white Christian males get to enslave and molest them, then the groomers won't have anyone to molest.

Glad we could clear that up.

Now, what do your groomer masters tell you to say in response to that? And why would you think anyone cares about groomer opinions?
Interesting grooming & projection philosophy you have going there mammoth. I'm sure the trannies & other mentally ill deviants think you are brilliant.
What gender am I addressing & what are your preferred pronouns?
Do you & your cat have a safety word when the rough licking starts? I know hairballs can be deadly.
Is your cat a victim of your grooming?
Does being a wooly mammoth interfere with your sex life, such as it is?

iceage.jpg

Interesting grooming
You seem to be a sort of groomer connoisseur, and so proud of it. I'd keep that quiet, if I were you, given how unpopular groomers are.

Now, other than shrieking "GROOMER! GROOMER! GROOMER!" at anyone outside of your fascist cult, do you have anything useful to say?

No? That's your whole bit, trying to stoke violence again gay and trans people?

The Nazis made up stories that the Jews were pedos, to justify brownshirt violence against Jews.

You make up stories that trans people are pedos, to justify brownshirt violence against trans people.

You're running right out of the fascist playbook. Yes, it really is that obvious.

Grow up kid.

You can't prove any of this tripe. Do you take kids to Trannie Twerking book readings?

The power of the federal government to override the supreme court is legislation.
If you don't like what the court says, there are three things you can legally do:

1) stop the fucking whining and threats of violence. Those threats will get you a felony, and you can't vote. Those threats will also get you shot, by the cops or by vigilantes.

2) find, campaign for, and elect people for Congress or the Senate that hold your opinions and will actually write and pass legislation that will be more to your liking.

3) hold the above described office holders accountable, make sure they serve the people who put them there and not just themselves.

That's it, that is what can be done.

Forum List

Back