Over 32,000 People DEAD in Brazil Following COVID-19 Vaccines According to Official Media Report

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Health Impact News reader from Brazil has alerted us to official media reports stating that during a 5-month period, over 32,000 people in Brazil have died following a COVID-19 injection.

Currently in Brazil, the following vaccines are authorized for use: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Pfizer/BioNTech, Coronavac (also called Sinovac), J&J/Janssen, and Butanvac.

The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol.

Despite these high amounts of deaths following vaccination, the report states:

“Vaccination is still the best way to control the disease.”

But even these cases of deaths following COVID-19 injections might be under-reported, as the country’s state news agency reported in July that in the small state of Distrito Federal, at least 711 died after taking the first experimental vaccine, while another 263 people died after taking two doses of the experimental vaccines.

(Excerpt) Read more at vaccineimpact.com ...

brazil-hospital1.jpg

Regrets-covid-shots.jpg

So now you know why the CEOs did not take it, and why it is not mandated at the CDC or FDA or WH.

Reconcile THAT.

I'd wager that it was NOT the Pfizer or J&J vaccine that was responsible for this. Going by memory, Sinovac I believe is the Chinese vaccine and AstraZeneca has already been banned in countries like mine due to blood clot risks. They would be the more likely culprits, again, if I were to wager.

A Health Impact News reader from Brazil has alerted us to official media reports stating that during a 5-month period, over 32,000 people in Brazil have died following a COVID-19 injection.

Currently in Brazil, the following vaccines are authorized for use: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Pfizer/BioNTech, Coronavac (also called Sinovac), J&J/Janssen, and Butanvac.

The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol.

But even these cases of deaths following COVID-19 injections might be under-reported, as the country’s state news agency reported in July that in the small state of Distrito Federal, at least 711 died after taking the first experimental vaccine, while another 263 people died after taking two doses of the experimental vaccines.

brazil-hospital1.jpg

Regrets-covid-shots.jpg
YOu

So now you know why the CEOs did not take it, and why it is not mandated at the CDC or FDA or WH.

Reconcile THAT.
Either you're as dumb as I think you are or you are purposefully trying to kill people. Shame on you.

brazil-hospital1.jpg

Regrets-covid-shots.jpg

Reconcile THAT.
Right-wing fantasy?

While COVID-19 deaths and infections have dropped in recent weeks, and the rate of vaccinations has increased, health experts are warning that a new surge could be on the way in part due to the spread of the highly contagious Delta variant.

That’s all you got? Only your word? Thanks, I’ll pass.
You could avail yourself of the encyclopedias of statistics that prove the vaccines are safe, effective, free, and available. But you'd have to have two working brain cells to do that. So I'm not hopeful.

You could avail yourself of the encyclopedias of statistics that prove the vaccines are safe, effective, free, and available. But you'd have to have two working brain cells to do that. So I'm not hopeful.
I believe we were discussing the specific article about Brazil in the op, care to enlighten us all why it’s ‘not true’?

I believe we were discussing the specific article about Brazil in the op, care to enlighten us all why it’s ‘not true’?

I'll believe it when a credible source reports it.

Care to enlighten us on why none of them will?

brazil-hospital1.jpg

Regrets-covid-shots.jpg

Reconcile THAT.
ummm, u might want to do a little fact checking on this, Slim. LOL

Brazil is one of the most corrupt countries on the planet.

Hardly a good metric of the safety or efficacy of vaccines. We don't even know if these people actually got a legit vaccine

brazil-hospital1.jpg

Regrets-covid-shots.jpg

Reconcile THAT.
Vaccines are the best way to control the disease. Whether they work or don't work, you won't get Covid, unless of course you are a breakthrough case. So, they either work and you don't get Covid, the vaccine will kill you so you won't die of Covid or, you are a breakthrough case and get Covid. I just can't figure out why people wouldn't want to be vaccinated.

What was not credible about the source? Since your opinion is that the source isn’t credible, you just label it false, and expect that to be taken as fact? Lol Please provide evidence that the source isn’t credible.

You know damn well that cities made neutralized with massive bio/chemical agents will keep humanity living. A couple of billion will still be living easily.

What was not credible about the source?
How long has it been around...for one thing. Not that long. Its reported as having posted nonsense in the past.
Since your opinion is that the source isn’t credible, you just label it false, and expect that to be taken as fact? Lol Please provide evidence that the source isn’t credible.
Feel free to quote a credible source if you can find one.

PS: You can't.

How long has it been around...for one thing. Not that long. Its reported as having posted nonsense in the past.

Feel free to quote a credible source if you can find one.

PS: You can't.
Thanks for demonstrating that you have absolutely nothing to back up your initial comment.

Thanks for demonstrating that you have absolutely nothing to back up your initial comment.
If you want to believe that 32,000 people died (strange how it's always an even number), there is nothing I can do about it.

Your source is bullshit. Your brain probably is too.

Forum List

Back