P-Diddy did not kill himself.

Ahh..like Clinton and Epstein, right?
1727023384396.jpeg

Jeff and Clinton have a very special relationship

Democrats here say yes but then they don't want the client list released.

Democrats cover for pedos.
Pelosi knows... Democrats don't ask.

What Democrats around today are your faves?

Didn't they vote against deporting Illegals Invader pedos?

Nope, they are not. I guess you're too dumb to know how to check..or too lazy?

But..here's my source..not as though you've ever heard of Getty images, right?

Yes, but from what date? Was it like 20 years ago before he became a well-known pervert?

Just like how many "democrat faves" are involved with epstein and democrats cover up for them, like pelosi.

Many democrats faves are involved with Diddy.

Who are his victims?

Who are his coconspearitors?

If you want to know what Democrats are sick freaks, just ask a democrat here who their favorite democrats are.

Learn to spell of use Spellcheck, please!

Birds of a feather flock together.

In this case freaks.

Modern Democrats are like freak show exhibits that escaped into the public.

Imagine if videos of Obama and Big Mike are leaked? Notice how after Diddys troubles began, talk of big Mike running went away?

This is just like when Hillary started peaking around, suddenly Assange was freed.

This is Bidens revenge.
Is English not your first language?

Too soon?

Modern Democrats are like carnival freak show exhibits let loose on the public. When they gather they have "freak offs".

img_5653-jpeg.924350

Diddys blackmail on Obama and Big Mike (on film) was enough to let Diddy run wild for years, but as Obama began to work on forcing Joe out, Joe decided to let the cat out of the bag.

Will Diddys coconspirators be hidden like epstein?

Will Diddy survive long enough to flip?

What say you?
Sean Epstein Combs?
He has a lot of targets on him.

Like the one Trump orchestrated to off his bosom buddy Epstein?

If the epstein client list wasn't full of "democrat faves" it would be out. Why do democrats like pelosi cover up for these "faves"? It's because Democrats are total scum.

iu

Most the people at this event are compromised.

If the epstein client list wasn't full of "democrat faves" it would be out. Why do democrats like pelosi cover up for these "faves"? It's because Democrats are total scum.

iu

Most the people at this event are compromised.
Trump ordered the hit to off his decades-long bossom-buddy Epstein because he knew he would be seriously implicated on the pedo stuff that was going on.

Once Trump is done w/you, anything can happen, no matter how long you go back, or how close you were.

I think Epstein knew he was toast once he got arrested.

trump-epstein-4-55-gif.994565

If you cannot link a legitimate source...then YOU'RE brainwashed and in a cult~
Hey stupid, that photo has been published in multiple places. It's real. Diddy is in a boatload of trouble. Your stupid denial of this marks you as a disgusting person.

You are aware Diddy is staying in the same jail that Epstein was at, where he "supposedly" killed himself. You can bet Diddy will meet the same fate if he has some of the rich movie stars under his belt.
I could see a JayZ, Kanye, or others at that level making calls stating that they best not be in any of those videos. Those guys have the resources to make sure nothing comes out from Diddy himself.

Nope, they are not. I guess you're too dumb to know how to check..or too lazy?

But..here's my source..not as though you've ever heard of Getty images, right?

But the real photo with Obozo you cry is fake. Not as though a scumbag like you has any credibility anyway ....

Hey stupid, that photo has been published in multiple places. It's real. Diddy is in a boatload of trouble. Your stupid denial of this marks you as a disgusting person.
Diddy is in big trouble, all right. Maybe him & orange Dopetard can share jailhouse secrets when HE gets locked up.

Btw Iggy, wheeeere's Johnny!? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back