P.T. Barnum for President!

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, nobody ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American public. The upcoming presidential election will be a true test of that adage by measuring the voting public's gullibility in once again swallowing the latest hoax perpetuated by the Democrats and MSM.

How many still believe that President Trump is a Russian agent? How many believe that Joe Biden is an innocent victim of Ukrainian corruption? How many believe that impeachment is a legitimate process for reversing the results of an election? How many believe that Trump is responsible for the Chinese Virus or that its reported statistics haven't been manipulated for political purposes?

Will Kool-Aid become our national beverage?

I really don’t understand how anyone can believe Don has been a successful potus. Well, other than the foolish blind partisan.

That said, Biden will be no better. In fact, Joe will be much like Don.

To paraphrase P.T. Barnum, nobody ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American public. The upcoming presidential election will be a true test of that adage by measuring the voting public's gullibility in once again swallowing the latest hoax perpetuated by the Democrats and MSM.

How many still believe that President Trump is a Russian agent? How many believe that Joe Biden is an innocent victim of Ukrainian corruption? How many believe that impeachment is a legitimate process for reversing the results of an election? How many believe that Trump is responsible for the Chinese Virus or that its reported statistics haven't been manipulated for political purposes?

I believe that trump has used shadowy Russian oligarch money to prop up his businesses. And that fact makes him beholden to the whims of Putin.

Joe Biden has nothing to do with Ukrainian corruption.

trump was Impeached because he asked a foreign country to aid/lie for him to help him politically.

trump is not responsible for the COVID-19 virus, but is responsible for his policies to mitigate it's damage to our country.

I believe that people who claim that the statistics are manipulated are in fact scared of them and their affect on trump and his polices.

My Signature!

Forum List

Back