PA dem nominee for senate John Fetterman pulled a shotgun on an innocent unarmed black man !

Fake news!
Could you be any stupider?

iu

If you hear Fetterman's side of the story it seems reasonable...

He hear what he thought at the time a gun shots and saw a guy in a ski mask running towards a school a few weeks after Sandy Hook...

The gun wasn't loaded and he was concerned.

The cops were called and it was all cleared up...

It is understandable and he says he didn't know the race of the person (it was winter and he fully clothed).

He probably gain votes out of this because no one believes Oz would do the same.

Good on him, exercising his 2nd amendment rights!

Did he feel so "threatened" by a black man walking down the sidewalk, that he had to procure a shotgun and chase him down?

I exercise my 2A rights every day by carrying a Glock, but It would sure have to be more of a threat than that before it would jump out of its holster.

He hear what he thought at the time a gun shots and saw a guy in a ski mask running towards a school a few weeks after Sandy Hook...

It is understandable and he says he didn't know the race of the person (it was winter and he fully clothed).

He probably gain votes out of this because no one believes Oz would do the same.
current Oz wouldn’t pull a shutgun on a black man for simply being on the street

Yeah, he pulled a gun on an unarmed black man, but Fetterman is a Reich Member - so no harm....

Oz isn't Muslim.

Is that the lie you're trying to sell?

Truth be told, he's a whack job new ager.
yes he is, frankly it should be discussed more. his nomination is historic and ground breaking as he is the first muslim to be nominated to the senate by either major party.

Remind me November 9th how wrong I am.....Conservatives in PA are not showing up for a Muslim candidate no matter how many times Orange Man drops by.
anyone that thinks Fetterman would be a better more competent congressional leader than OZ is a member of an idiotic cult .

anyone that thinks Fetterman would be a better more competent congressional leader than OZ is a member of an idiotic cult .

Good luck selling the GOP on a Muslim who still votes in Turkey....but hey, if the DNC has an IIhan Omar, the GOP needs one too.

Forum List

Back