PA Election Certification Was Bogus

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Pennsylvania election certification was bogus, says several GOP lawmakers.
When they checked the numbers....over 204,000 more votes were cast than there were people who voted.

When they checked the numbers....over 204,000 more votes were cast than there were people who voted.

I'm sorry, what judge, in what court decided this in the Trump campaign's favor? I must have missed that decision. Whelp, these people didn't think there was anything to this.

All judges are derp state leftist losers who hate America Orange Jesus!

Pretty much- yeah- and most judges operate under the color of law, not the rule of law- and all judges are former lawyers who pay others to teach them to lie legally-

The numbers-

Agreed. Let's look at the numbers.

• 80,555 - the number of votes Biden beat Trump in PA
  • 0 - the number of instances of fraud proven in courts of law
  • $200,000,000+ - the amount of money raised by the grifter Trump peddling the retarded idea that the election was stolen because his base has the emotional capacity of a three year-old who can't accept losing.

This election was filled with irregularities and fraud except for State Reps. Frank Ryan (R-Lebanon), Russ Diamond (Lebanon), Dave Zimmerman (R-Lancaster), Barb Gleim (R-Cumberland), Stephanie Borowicz (R-Centre/Clinton), Dan Moul (R-Adams), Paul Schemel (R-Franklin), Dawn Keefer (R-York/Cumberland), Eric Nelson (R-Westmoreland), Mike Jones (R-York), Rob Kauffman (R-Franklin), David Maloney (R-Berks), David Rowe (R-Snyder/Union), Kathy Rapp (R-Warren/Crawford/Forest), Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler), Jim Cox (R-Berks/Lancaster) and Brett Miller (R-Lancaster). All of those races were legit and the will of the people.

Just more anarchist republican bomb throwers. Nice to know which ones to definitely never elect to office (especially higher office) again.

This election was filled with irregularities and fraud except for State Reps. Frank Ryan (R-Lebanon), Russ Diamond (Lebanon), Dave Zimmerman (R-Lancaster), Barb Gleim (R-Cumberland), Stephanie Borowicz (R-Centre/Clinton), Dan Moul (R-Adams), Paul Schemel (R-Franklin), Dawn Keefer (R-York/Cumberland), Eric Nelson (R-Westmoreland), Mike Jones (R-York), Rob Kauffman (R-Franklin), David Maloney (R-Berks), David Rowe (R-Snyder/Union), Kathy Rapp (R-Warren/Crawford/Forest), Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler), Jim Cox (R-Berks/Lancaster) and Brett Miller (R-Lancaster). All of those races were legit and the will of the people.
This election fraud is a lie. It is lie that has turned into a frenzy among Trumpists. I consider it now like Holland's Tulip mania or the dot com bubble. Trumpist minds are out of whack. When they will come back down to reality is anyone's guess. I just hope it is before they destroy this country beyond repair.

This election fraud is a lie. It is lie that has turned into a frenzy among Trumpists. I consider it now like Holland's Tulip mania or the dot com bubble. Trumpist minds are out of whack. When they will come back down to reality is anyone's guess. I just hope it is before they destroy this country beyond repair.

^^^^
Word

Of course, mdk is being sarcastic.

Republicans Extraordinary delusions.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
  • 80,555 - the number of votes Biden beat Trump in PA
  • 0 - the number of instances of fraud proven in courts of law
  • $200,000,000+ - the amount of money raised by the grifter Trump peddling the retarded idea that the election was stolen because his base has the emotional capacity of a three year-old who can't accept losing.
Claimed.

Like that Russia thingy , and that impeachment thingy?

The thread premise is bogus.

Forum List

Back