PA introduces official snitch report form

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Anyone who violates the edicts of Tom Wolf and the Commonwealth's Leading She-Male are liable to be officially snitched on.

My guess is that Secretary Levine, a flaming homo, is hoping that people respond like they did with a similar plea for snitches from NYC's mayor- and send in plenty of dick pics.

Anyone who violates the edicts of Tom Wolf and the Commonwealth's Leading She-Male are liable to be officially snitched on.

My guess is that Secretary Levine, a flaming homo, is hoping that people respond like they did with a similar plea for snitches from NYC's mayor- and send in plenty of dick pics.

~~~~~~
I agree and back you up refer you and others to:

I filled it out & sent it in. I hope you're right about him being a fag because I mentioned something to that effect.

your post lenin smile.jpg

Forum List

Back