Israel Ain't Fooling Around Anymore

Remember Kurdy Bear?

It described how an army reservist Moshe Nissim - a frustrated, drunken, fanatic football fan and a habitual troublemaker - was told to drive a 60 ton armoured demolition bulldozer, with only two hours' training, straight into the congested Jenin refugee camp, where more than half of its residents were under 18 years of age.

The funny bit is,
he told Aharonot,
I didn't even know how to operate the D-9. I have never been an operator. But I begged them to give me a chance to learn.

They would come out of the houses we were working on. I didn't see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. and I didn't see house falling down on live people. But if there were any, I wouldn't care at all. I am sure people died inside these houses, but it was difficult to see, there was lots of dust everywhere, and we worked a lot at night. I found joy with every house that came down, because I knew they didn't mind dying, but they cared for their homes. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people for generations. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down....
Doesn't matter in the slightest.

That was then... this is now...

Gazans brought this down upon their own heads...

Phukk 'em...

Earth to Netanyahu's genocidal Zionist shills:

1. The conflict between Jews and Arabs didn't start on 7 October 2023.

It began with the invasion of foreign Zionist terrorist gangs and the ongoing Nakba.

2. Bombing homeless, hungry and sick refugees is not a "war".

Facts matter.

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

That was then... this is now...

Gazans brought this down upon their own heads...

Phukk 'em...

Israel created Hamas just like the US created Al Qaeda. Netyanjahu was still funding them through Qatar. They are the Israeli strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

Israel created Hamas just like the US created Al Qaeda. Netyanjahu was still funding them through Qatar. They are the Israeli strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.
Doesn't matter...

Death to Hamas...

Go Team Israel...

u9TmNg.gif

Forum List

Back