Pack of 'teens' brutally beats NYC man for his phone

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Now of course I am sure everyone knows what the code word 'teens' means these days.

So..........once again we see those who the media portrays as victims comitting a horrific crime. Not even to mention you can go on any liberal board and even some conservative boards and find loads of people who also profess they think this group are the victims of our society....reality tells us something else. Thus some recognize the truth and reality...whilst many do not...usually liberals, pc republicans, moderates and democrats.

See the video here................Man assaulted in iPhone robbery

I don't know who's more violent, blacks or Mexicans. Seems like a toss-up.

Same thing in Chicago. These packs of teens are nothing but wild animals. Everyone should be armed at all times.

Now of course I am sure everyone knows what the code word 'teens' means these days.

So..........once again we see those who the media portrays as victims comitting a horrific crime. Not even to mention you can go on any liberal board and even some conservative boards and find loads of people who also profess they think this group are the victims of our society....reality tells us something else. Thus some recognize the truth and reality...whilst many do not...usually liberals, pc republicans, moderates and democrats.

Animals. They are animals and that is insulting animals to compare with those piece of shits. If he was able to carry a gun it wouldn’t of happened and hopefully rid the world of the pieces of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another black hate crime ---I'll put that in my ABHC thread
.....what's so bad about these type of crimes, which I see more and more, is that it's not 1 or 2 or 3, but GROUPS doing these crimes/violent crimes

.....what's so bad about these type of crimes, which I see more and more, is that it's not 1 or 2 or 3, but GROUPS doing these crimes/violent crimes

Because the chicken shits. They can’t do it alone because they have no balls. They think there tough in a group.

Because the chicken shits. They can’t do it alone because they have no balls. They think there tough in a group.

their culture is really screwed up
graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
then when you give them these FACTS, they yell RACIST

It'll be better once the replacement's complete

Forum List

Back