Palestinian lecturer who led Auschwitz trip quits after backlash

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's really sad that the Palestinians have a problem with this Professor taking his students on a trip to Auschwitz.

Palestinian lecturer who led Auschwitz trip quits after backlash

Prof. Dajani, castigated for taking students on unprecedented trip to death camp, had expected university to back him, reject his resignation

BY YIFA YAAKOV June 8, 2014,

QUDS UNIVERSITY HOLOCAUST NAKBAA Palestinian university lecturer who led a delegation of Palestinians to the Auschwitz concentration camp has resigned, reportedly following weeks of pressure and threats.

Al-Quds University Professor Mohammed Dajani had served as head of the university’s Department of American Studies and the director of its brand-new library.

But on May 18, less than two months after the Auschwitz trip, Dajani resigned, telling the Israeli daily Haaretz that he believed he had “no choice” but to do so after the university gave in to fellow faculty members’ “incitement” against him, refused to support him publicly and expelled him from the staff union, to which he said he never belonged.

Read more:

Palestinian lecturer who led Auschwitz trip quits after backlash | The Times of Israel

Prof. Dajani, who organized these trips, was in Fateh you know! So by your definition, he is a terrorist! and yet he wants Palestinians to know and understand the Holocaust.

And I really admire him.
I do think it is sad he won't be doing it anymore.

I though he did a wise thing with the trip.

I did too, Aris, especially since so many of the Muslims are Holocaust deniers. Didn't Abbas write his thesis on the Holocaust being a myth or a hoax?

No, no, I don't believe very many Palestinians, who are the people you need to deal with, are Holocaust deniers. I remember one very thoughtful and very young guy with a Kalashnikov way back when asking me if I believed in the Holocaust. I guess he didn't know what to think sometimes and HOPED it wasn't true. I think there are others who HOPE it isn't true.

I told him, yes, I definitely DID believe in the Holocaust, and it was waaaay worse than the Zionists portray it. Not just 6 million Jews, but 11 million human beings were deliberately murdered in the most amazingly horrific institutionalized fashion. We talked about it for quite awhile amd I had that conversation with a few others. I also knew quite a few Jewish immigrants to Israel who wound up married to Arabs and living in Arab countries. Some with numbers on their arms. So yes, they do know and most believe.

So please do not forget "the other 5 million." I always cringe when I hear someone say Hitler murdered 6 million Jews. Only.

Last edited:
No, no, I don't believe very many Palestinians, who are the people you need to deal with, are Holocaust deniers. I remember one very thoughtful and very young guy with a Kalashnikov way back when asking me if I believed in the Holocaust. I guess he didn't know what to think sometimes and HOPED it wasn't true. I think there are others who HOPE it isn't true.

I told him, yes, I definitely DID believe in the Holocaust, and it was waaaay worse than the Zionists portray it. Not just 6 million Jews, but 11 million human beings were deliberately murdered in the most amazingly horrific institutionalized fashion. We talked about it for quite awhile amd I had that conversation with a few others. I also knew quite a few Jewish immigrants to Israel who wound up married to Arabs and living in Arab countries. Some with numbers on their arms. So yes, they do know and most all believe.

So please do not forget "the other 5 million." I always cringe when I hear someone say Hitler murdered 6 million Jews. Only.

Abu Mazen is a Holocaust denier.

Lets make peace with him

Didn't Abbas write his thesis on the Holocaust being a myth or a hoax?

Please give me a reputable non-Zionist source for this.

Abu Mazen himself is the source. He has PhD in Holocaust denial.

Hamas in its agenda deny the Holocaust.

Let's make peace with 'em

Then give me the citation for the thesis, girl!

And of course make peace with them! Israel has been so full of lies and b.s. and artificial "facts" for the last 70+ years that some Arabs don't know what to think about the Holocaust. After all, you deny their very existence. How can they NOT wonder if the Holocaust isn't just part of Zionist mythology?

And of course make peace with them! Israel has been so full of lies and b.s. and artificial "facts" for the last 70+ years that some Arabs don't know what to think about the Holocaust. After all, you deny their very existence. How can they NOT wonder if the Holocaust isn't just part of Zionist mythology?

Naturally we all are supposed to believe what the so-called Palestinians say, right, Amity? They couldn't be lying, could they?

So you're a Holocaust denier, too?

You keep losing it by the minute:lol:

Taking Palestinian students to Nazi death camps is like taking Native Americans or Mexicans to the Alamo. Innappropriate.

Taking Palestinian students to Nazi death camps is like taking Native Americans or Mexicans to the Alamo. Innappropriate.

I don't agree, the analogy doesn't hold up. If we forced unwilling Mexicans to go to the Alamo, we would be rubbing their noses in something inappropriately, yes. But the Palestinians were uninvolved in the Holocaust. I think that it is true that because of animosity with Israel educational sources in the Arab world have covered this topic poorly, if at all. Sophisticated people pretty much do seem to know, but many really don't know, and assume it is likely to be more Zionist b.s. since, as we often see on this forum, the wholesale fabrication of history on a gigantic scale is what Israel does. But since most of us in the west can easily trace a very straight line between the Holocaust and the establishment of Israel as cause and effect, both in terms of Jewish motivation and in terms of western support for Israel, I think Arabs in general need a bit more topical coverage of this issue.

It is so burned into Jewish minds and hearts they will not get over it in 1000 years, and justifiably so. So if we say we want peace, and we do, then we have got to be able to say "we understand."

Yeah, we can see why Mein Kampf is such a big seller in the Muslim world. As one Muslim student down at a college in San Diego said "Hitler should have finished the job."

Frankly I have heard way worse statements made about Palestinians and/or Muslims right here on this forum.

I have read Mein Kampf several times for differing reasons, first time when I was about 15 and already pro-Palestinian, so don't put too much store in that. There are good reasons to read it.

Last edited:
Frankly I have heard way worse statements made about Palestinians and/or Muslims right here on this forum.

Really? I haven't seen anyone say that all the Palestinians and all Muslims should have been wiped out. What we find sad is that Muslims seem to have no problem in murdering each other because of the different sects. In fact, the Ahmadiyya Muslims say the only place they feel safe is here in America because the other Muslims always want to kill them. I wouldn't be surprised if you and your friends have a copy of Mein Kampf right on your bedstand. Meanwhile, many of the viewers have probably even seen the signs held up during protests in Europe by Muslims saying that Hitler should have finished the job.

Did you read my post?!?!?!?!? I think it is number 15. Now run along and get someone to read it to you, if necessary.

Get over this obsession with Muslims and start focusing on Israel/Palestine, or take it to another forum. Is that all you can think of to say?

Last edited:
Did you read my post?!?!?!?!? I think it is number 15. Now run along and get someone to read it to you, if necessary.

Get over this obsession with Muslims and start focusing on Israel/Palestine, or take it to another forum. Is that all you can think of to say?

Why don't you run along for a while? You must be exhausted posting day and night and night and day. Don't they even give you a coffee break? I guess by now the viewers can see that Amity is not one bit interested in the bodies that are piling up in the Middle East. The Jews are not the ones who are causing these bodies to pile up so she just isn't concerned.

Forum List

Back