Palestinian women

You can tell just by the eyes. Arabs women have beautiful eyes, Israelis girls have big thick glasses. :D

I don't know about that, men need to see the full product before we can have a full opinion, from what I have seen so far the Palestinian women are good looking however Israel has smoking hot women as well, to try and compete with that we need to see more. Trying to outdo the Israeli women is a tall order for anyone.

Ya, inbreeding is very sexy. :D
If Ima is silly enough to think that inbreeding is sexy, he/she would probably have no prioblem with this report.

• Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | EuropeNews

Arab women can be pretty hot but we don't get to see alot because alot of them are kept in beekeeper outfits most of the time or locked away, we need to see more before we can put them ahead of the Israeli women.

You can tell just by the eyes. Arabs women have beautiful eyes, Israelis girls have big thick glasses. :D
Despite your racist stereotype, actually! Israeli women are better looking than Arab women, by far. Arab women are for the most part chubby do to bad diet and lack of exercise, with bad teeth, and bad hygiene. They aren't allowed to dress up, put a lot of make up, or do their hair nice. That is because they are persecuted and play a submissive role in Muslim society, and are not provided the same rights as men. In short they are treated as property, equivalent to cattle.

You can say the same thing about Jews or Christians.

I don't know about that, men need to see the full product before we can have a full opinion, from what I have seen so far the Palestinian women are good looking however Israel has smoking hot women as well, to try and compete with that we need to see more. Trying to outdo the Israeli women is a tall order for anyone.

Ya, inbreeding is very sexy. :D

Excuse me?:confused:

You going to DENY that Jews have been inbreeding for thousands of years? Go tell a Jewish mother that her son is marrying a non-Jew and see what happens. :D

Despite your racist stereotype, actually! Israeli women are better looking than Arab women, by far. Arab women are for the most part chubby do to bad diet and lack of exercise, with bad teeth, and bad hygiene. They aren't allowed to dress up, put a lot of make up, or do their hair nice. That is because they are persecuted and play a submissive role in Muslim society, and are not provided the same rights as men. In short they are treated as property, equivalent to cattle.

No, you can't.:doubt:

Would you by any chance be related to Joanserv? I thought so.

You going to DENY that Jews have been inbreeding for thousands of years? Go tell a Jewish mother that her son is marrying a non-Jew and see what happens. :D

You're an idiot.

Maybe, but it's the truth, try and deny it.:D

No maybe about it. Nearly half of all Jews in the US marry non-Jews. 100% of you is a drooling moron. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Well, those are obviously the "before" pictures. The pictures after they're beaten for disobedience, not so nice :puke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

While we are on the subject of attractive women from around the globe, I have met quite a few Ethiopian women who were absolutely stunning!

Beautiful Polish women are also something special.

If you ever get a chance to spend some time with a sweet little red-headed gal from TN, don't pass it up!

Girls from Colombia tend to be real knockouts.

Some Korean gals have the cute/sexy thing down to a science.

Girls from Taiwan are as sweet as can be and hot as hell.

Russian ladies can be unbelievably beautiful (but unbelievaby high maintenance).

Women from the 'stans' can be real heartbreakers.

Don't even get me started on Japanese gals...

There is a never-ending list of delights that make life worth living.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back