Palestinians celebrating murder of innocent children

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Just a "minor" difference in culture between Israelis and the Arabs.

%D7%9E%D7%9B%D7%94-%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%9C%D7%9E%D7%93%D7%AA-%D7%9C%D7%A7%D7%97.jpg

Palestinians-celebrate-kidnapping-with-cake1.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

10444784_670560513020853_4505377907445298983_n.jpg

1110.jpg

221.jpg

312.jpg

5-640x392.jpg

Last edited:
Just a "minor" difference in culture between Israelis and the Arabs.

%D7%9E%D7%9B%D7%94-%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%9C%D7%9E%D7%93%D7%AA-%D7%9C%D7%A7%D7%97.jpg

Palestinians-celebrate-kidnapping-with-cake1.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

10444784_670560513020853_4505377907445298983_n.jpg

1110.jpg

221.jpg

312.jpg

5-640x392.jpg

Depraved disgusting ISLAMONAZI filthy animals every last one of them that is defiling the 3 murdered Jewish children. I hope every single one of them catches aids and dies.

That first cartoon is b.s., Zionist false propaganda. No one has shown me where it appears on any non-Zionist website.

The rest I kind of like, actually. We still don't know what really happened, despite the fact that so many "perpetrators" have been metaphorically "caught" and then "released" on this forum.

But if in some minds it counts as a successful anti-settler operation, I can empathize with that view.

I think there is NO cultural difference, and I suppose that is part of my reasoning in supporting this purported "celebration."

I have heard and witnessed so many celebrate Israeli-authored death and destruction in Gaza and West Bank on this forum. Repeatedly. That "collective punishment mentality."

And Palestinian targets in the WB and Gaza are not legit for Israel, settlers are legit for Palestinians.

So I am adjusting my sensibilities.

Last edited:
That first cartoon is b.s., Zionist false propaganda. No one has shown me where it appears on any non-Zionist website.

The rest I kind of like, actually. We still don't know what really happened, despite the fact that so many "perpetrators" have been metaphorically "caught" and then "released" on this forum.

But if in some minds it counts as a successful anti-settler operation, I can empathize with that view.

I think there is NO cultural difference, and I suppose that is part of my reasoning in supporting this purported "celebration."

I have heard and witnessed so many celebrate Israeli-authored death and destruction in Gaza and West Bank on this forum. Repeatedly. That "collective punishment mentality."

And Palestinian targets in the WB and Gaza are not legit for Israel, settlers are legit for Palestinians.

Bullshit

On the contrary my little Islamist tow rag, we did and the photo is on the very pro-Islamist site.
https://www.facebook.com/paltimes.net

Like away you little Islamist tow-rag.

Civilians settlers are targets? Targeting civilians is a war crime against the Geneva Conventions.

Nope, no propaganda, all news outlets have confirmed, Palestinian celebrated this barbaric crime. That's what really happened. What a sick, barbaric, depraved culture they have. They even encourage their kids to celebrate this atrocity.

Naftali, Eyal, Gilad and the Palestinian Culture of Hate

Huffington Post

Yet, sadly and perhaps unsurprisingly, there were also those who celebrated the kidnapping and glorified the murderer's actions. In the days following the kidnapping, social media was also abuzz with the "Three Fingers" campaign, with images depicting adults and children gleefully performing a three-finger salute in solidarity with the kidnappers' actions. A related, ugly social media campaign, "Three Shalits," a reference to the former Israeli solider Gilad Shalit who was kidnapped by Hamas and exchanged for the release of over 1,000 Palestinian terrorists, encouraged the public to share three-finger photos in support of a similar exchange of Palestinians for the kidnapped teens.

In a practice all too familiar among Palestinians, some Gazans took to the streets to celebrate the kidnapping, expressing support for the kidnappers while handing out sweets to locals. Hamas officials, while denying Israel's accusations that they were behind the kidnapping, praised the abduction as a form of "resistance" against Israel.

that first cartoon is b.s., zionist false propaganda. No one has shown me where it appears on any non-zionist website.

The rest i kind of like, actually. We still don't know what really happened, despite the fact that so many "perpetrators" have been metaphorically "caught" and then "released" on this forum.

But if in some minds it counts as a successful anti-settler operation, i can empathize with that view.

I think there is no cultural difference, and i suppose that is part of my reasoning in supporting this purported "celebration."

i have heard and witnessed so many celebrate israeli-authored death and destruction in gaza and west bank on this forum. Repeatedly. That "collective punishment mentality."

and palestinian targets in the wb and gaza are not legit for israel, settlers are legit for palestinians.

So i am adjusting my sensibilities.

" sensibilities " <<<< roflmao

On the contrary my little Islamist tow rag, we did and the photo is on the very pro-Islamist site.

Civilians settlers are targets? Targeting civilians is a war crime against the Geneva Conventions.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

They are NOT civilians. They are clearly legitimate targets under the Geneva Convention.

I expressed sorrow that the three young men were killed, and despite everything we have shown you, you can't bestir your bloodthirsty ass to say the same about Palestinian kids.

So I do hereby officially take it all back! If I am sitting in my armchair tonight reading a book, and you burst into my house, or sneak into my house, and try to evict me and take possession of my house, I have the right to shoot you, slit your throat, and/or remove you by force.

If you come back two days later and manage to install yourself in my guest room, I still reserve the right to shoot you, and if you are still there in 70 years, I retain the right to shoot you and/or remove you by force at any and every opportunity. If you bring friends, you let them in by the window in the guest room, and then the bunch of you try to take over the guest bath, I still have the same right to shoot, slit, or remove you by force at will.

Because I am not the aggressor in this situation, and my rights are secure. Your usurping my guest room does not give you rights to my bathroom, OR my guest bedroom, and I still do have the right to shoot or slit you and your cohorts of any age whenever and wherever possible, and NO WHINING allowed. If you don't like it, get your effing butts out of my house.

If this moral analogy fails somehow in analyzing the Palestine/Israel situation, please clarify how.

Well I'm glad that Animality the propagandist cannot argue that certain Palestinian animals are celebrating the kidnapping and killing of those Israeli teens and in fact even teaching it to their kids. How disgusting and vile is that?

Last edited:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

They are NOT civilians. They are clearly legitimate targets under the Geneva Convention.

I expressed sorrow that the three young men were killed, and despite everything we have shown you, you can't bestir your bloodthirsty ass to say the same about Palestinian kids.

So I do hereby officially take it all back! If I am sitting in my armchair tonight reading a book, and you burst into my house, or sneak into my house, and try to evict me and take possession of my house, I have the right to shoot you, slit your throat, and/or remove you by force.

If you come back two days later and manage to install yourself in my guest room, I still reserve the right to shoot you, and if you are still there in 70 years, I retain the right to shoot you and/or remove you by force at any and every opportunity. If you bring friends, you let them in by the window in the guest room, and then the bunch of you try to take over the guest bath, I still have the same right to shoot, slit, or remove you by force at will.

Because I am not the aggressor in this situation, and my rights are secure. Your usurping my guest room does not give you rights to my bathroom, OR my guest bedroom, and I still do have the right to shoot or slit you and your cohorts of any age whenever and wherever possible, and NO WHINING allowed. If you don't like it, get your effing butts out of my house.

If this moral analogy fails somehow in analyzing the Palestine/Israel situation, please clarify how.

Please link to the Geneva Convention that says Civilians are legitimate targets.

Humanity is part of the animal kingdom. Civilization applies to the ability to transcend the animal behaviors and apply civility.

Some are better at it than others. Then there are the outright liars.

They don't provide sources.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Please link to the Geneva Convention that says Civilians are legitimate targets.

Humanity is part of the animal kingdom. Civilization applies to the ability to transcend the animal behaviors and apply civility.

Outright liars that make up shit 24/7, and defend any barbarism as long as the victims are the evil Jooooz.

Hostility: "If this moral analogy fails somehow in analyzing the Palestine/Israel situation, please clarify how."

It is a total fail because Hostility has completely failed to demonstrate any moral authority on this topic: there simply is no credibility.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

You are an extremely rotten 'person', you know that?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Outright liars that make up shit 24/7, and defend any barbarism as long as the victims are the evil Jooooz.

But I sure see a lot of crying about 'fairness' while posting lies without citing sources.

Yep, that's radical thinking.

:thup:

Mmm, nice looking chocolate gateau, nice cherries, and considerate of the baker to put the word "Hebron" on the top in English, not Arabic. I wonder where the cake was baked?

Just curious as chocholate has been a banned substance in Gaza since 2010, so it couldn't have been there.

Chocolate has only recently made in-roads into the middle eastern markets as a luxury item.

Also curious is the fact that neither Palestinians nor the region's arab populations do not bake gateaux for celebratory purposes, never have to my knowledge, and of course we all know baking soda can be used to manufacture explosives, so...

Hasbara? Of course not.

1002563_585390298150435_1545053266_n.jpg

It's rather clear on one side.

And Abbas is the moderate one of the gang.

r

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas attends a meeting with Egypt's interim President Adli Mansour (not seen) at El-Thadiya presidential palace in Cairo, July 29, 2013.

Link

Mmm, nice looking chocolate gateau, nice cherries, and considerate of the baker to put the word "Hebron" on the top in English, not Arabic. I wonder where the cake was baked?

Just curious as chocholate has been a banned substance in Gaza since 2010, so it couldn't have been there.

Chocolate has only recently made in-roads into the middle eastern markets as a luxury item.

Also curious is the fact that neither Palestinians nor the region's arab populations do not bake gateaux for celebratory purposes, never have to my knowledge, and of course we all know baking soda can be used to manufacture explosives, so...

Hasbara? Of course not.

challenger----not true-----maybe 50 years ago----but not now chocolate cake
has replaced the pretzel with zatar snack

Forum List

Back