Oscar celebrities accused of wearing 'symbol of bloodlust' originating from Palestinians 'lynching' 2 Israelis

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I am old enough to remember this murder, the video was shown on the news. I was sickened by the celebrating and shocked to see someone with so much blood on their hands.

This is a reminder that the media and entertainment elite are the least informed and uncaring. Jews are the new target, quite openly too this much is clear. These people kneel for anthems, they curse their own country and its allies. Sick and uninformed.

The Israeli government and other critics are calling out celebrities wearing what they believe is a Palestinian "symbol of bloodlust" that was canonized in its culture from a bloody lynching almost 25 years ago.

Billie Eilish, her brother Finneas and Mark Ruffalo were among the many stars calling for a ceasefire in the Middle East who sported a pin with a red hand symbol at the Oscars Sunday evening.

"To those who wore the red hand pin at the Oscars, this is what every Israeli and Palestinian thinks of when he sees a red hand: the lynching of 2 Israelis by Palestinians in 2000 in a police station," Ofir Gendelman, an Israeli government spokesperson, wrote on X. "The murderers drenched their hands in their victims' blood, celebrating their murder. Don't support that."

Why would someone use the laughter emote for this story? There are some real antisemites. I never knew how prevalent they were until Israel was attacked, they seem to come out of the shadows with the rest of their hateful kinship.

Forum List

Back