Palestinians: Eight Million Refugees Must Return to Israel

Not all the refugees are from what is now Israel.

Some of them are from what is now the West Bank.

Those refugees and their descendants, who are from the West Bank, should of course be allowed to return to the West Bank.

As for returning to Israel, that's up to them. But some number like 100,000, of 1st generation refugees only, would be a good idea.

Those refugees and their descendants, who are from the West Bank, should of course be allowed to return to the West Bank.

As for returning to Israel, that's up to them. But some number like 100,000, of 1st generation refugees only, would be a good idea.

Keep repeating yourself like a broken record. Show us a " plan" the Palestinians put forth that limits the Amt. of refugees :cuckoo:

The latest addition to the Islamist Fifth Columnist Club isn't doing very well so far, is he?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Keep repeating yourself like a broken record. Show us a " plan" the Palestinians put forth that limits the Amt. of refugees :cuckoo:

First you have to show us that the current negotiators are demanding the RoR for millions to Israel.

Abbas hardens his stance on Palestinian 'right of return' | The Times of Israel

The traditional Palestinian position on the “right of return” follows the language of the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative, which stipulates a “just and agreed upon solution based on UN resolution 194.” This formula was used by Abbas in his speech at the UN last September, as well as at his speech at the World Economic Forum in Jordan last June. But in his speech Saturday, Abbas made no reference to the international decisions pertaining to the matter.

“Let me put it simply: the right of return is a personal decision. What does this mean? That neither the PA, nor the state, nor the PLO, nor Abu-Mazen [Abbas], nor any Palestinian or Arab leader has the right to deprive someone from his right to return,” he said.

» Abbas Shuts Down The Peace Process

Abbas’s new red lines block just about every concession that the Israelis, and even the U.S., have requested. Abbas demands: a total Israeli withdrawal from all territories that went to Israel in 1967; that Israel complete that withdrawal within three to four years; that the Palestinians not be required to recognize the Jewish state; that east Jerusalem be specified as the capital of a Palestinian state; the release of all Palestinian prisoners; and resolving the refugee issue along the lines of UN General Assembly resolution 194, which in essence means sending those Palestinians claiming to be refugees, not to a Palestinian state, but to Israel, thus terminating the existence of the Jewish state Abbas refuses to recognize.

Try to read SLOWLY if you are capable. Clearly, the Palestinian position is that nobody should be " forced" into " Right of Return" but anyone who wants to be should be allowed to do so. :cuckoo:

No wonder Iz-lah-mows can't win a war; they can't even read!

I'm not sure why you're even in this thread, as you think the Founding Fathers of Israel were "self-hating Jews". What do you care if a few million Palestinians come into such an apostate state, as you make it out to be?

"Our refugees will not accept any alternative to their right to return to their homeland and we do not care what Abbas's position is." — Ali Huwaidi, expert on Palestinian affairs.

"Our refugees will not accept any alternative to their right to return to their homeland and we do not care what Abbas's position is." — Ali Huwaidi, expert on Palestinian affairs.

he's not negotiating a peace treaty.

Anyone who thinks there will be right of return is delusional. Never ever ever ever ever will that happen.

Anyone who thinks there will be right of return is delusional. Never ever ever ever ever will that happen.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever? LOL you're such a loser.

None of the negotiators are demanding a total right of return. The peace talks would have ended months ago if they were.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever? LOL you're such a loser.

None of the negotiators are demanding a total right of return. The peace talks would have ended months ago if they were.

Not anybody's fault if you have a trouble with reading comprehension. I have posted many threads . Obviously this is the reason " negotiations " are DOA You're such a loser

Not anybody's fault if you have a trouble with reading comprehension. I have posted many threads . Obviously this is the reason " negotiations " are DOA You're such a loser

If they are DOA, Israel is pretty stupid to be participating.

Let Israel make offers that the Palestinians are constantly turning down . Still waiting for that " link" that contradicts any of mine regarding " Right of Return" :badgrin:

Let Israel make offers that the Palestinians are constantly turning down . Still waiting for that " link" that contradicts any of mine regarding " Right of Return" :badgrin:

I promise you some very harsh criticism of the Palestinians when you prove that they are demanding the Right of Return for millions of refugees to Israel as part of the peace negotiations.

Until then I believe you are lying.

I promise you some very harsh criticism of the Palestinians when you prove that they are demanding the Right of Return for millions of refugees to Israel as part of the peace negotiations.

Until then I believe you are lying.

Palestinians make stiff land demands for peace deal | The Times of Israel

he Palestinian Authority demands that any land swap with Israel as part of a peace deal not exceed 1.9 percent of the West Bank, less than half of the land necessary to incorporate the lion’s share of settlers, according to details leaked to Channel 2 by a disgruntled Palestinian official on Sunday.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories Free Sign up!

According to the report, the Palestinians are also insisting that they gain control over water, and control at their sides of the Dead Sea and border crossings; that a Palestinian state be able to sign agreements with other states without Israeli intervention; that Israel release all Palestinian prisoners it holds; and that all Palestinian refugees and their descendants be granted the right to choose to live in Israel or the Palestinian territories as part of a final agreement.

The majority of posters do not have a problem with reading comphrension but those that do we should feel sorry for :lol:

Forum List

Back