Parents of hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin are addressing the DNC

Parents of hostage Hersh Goldberg-Polin are addressing the DNC

Thats like the Jewish prisoners asking Hilter for help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 -If Trump were in office, this would have never happened.

2 - If it did happen while Trump was in office, he would have ENDED Hamas within 24 hours!

3 - How much you want to bet ALL of this Democrat destruction and violence magically ENDS in January 2025 when Trump is BACK IN OFFICE?!!!

Israel must impliment a two state solution right now. Arabs get all of us with no exits into Israel. West Bank becomes Israel unilateerally.

My wife and kids are Jewish, I've been asked to convert - twice.

For the life of me, I don't understand how any American Jew can ever vote democrat.

Trump brought the Abraham Accords, democrats support Hamas
Any Jew who votes for the pro-Muslim party, led by Obama and with Harris as his puppet, is either ignorant or brainwashed.

Where in the news are Biden and Harris saying these Americans must be released
or else we will make Hamas pay?
And where are the students who are calling for the release of these Jewish hostages, kidnapped by HAMAS terrorists? Instead, they march around calling for the death of Jews, lying about a “genocide,” and in some cases bragging that they stand with the Islamic terrorists.

They are ALL Democrat voters.

Israel must impliment a two state solution right now. Arabs get all of us with no exits into Israel. West Bank becomes Israel unilateerally.
Not going to happen, Israel never wanted such an outcome, have thwarted all possibility of such an outcome and this feeling runs very deep. It gets lip service from time to time but that's just political rhetoric.

Smotrich lauds Trump for ‘courage, integrity’ in apparent rejection of 2-state solution

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on Thursday commended former US president Donald Trump for expressing skepticism over the feasibility of a two-state solution, praising the presidential hopeful for “going back on his support for the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

In a wide-ranging interview with Time magazine published this week, Trump said, “There was a time when I thought two states could work. Now I think two states is going to be very, very tough.”

“A Palestinian state would be a terrorist state that would endanger the existence of Israel and the international pressure to establish it is an injustice on a historical scale,” the far-right Smotrich said in response to Trump’s comments. “I hope and pray that more leaders in the world will discover the courage and integrity shown by presidential candidate Trump to change their position.”

(Trump's son in law Kushner is eager to turn the Gaza ocean front into a real estate dream, attracting wealthy visitors to the area after colonizing it with hotels. The existing occupants of Gaza being moved out into the Negev Desert. To openly speak of such plans while Trump is abandoning a two-state solution makes it very clear this is plain old rapacity).

Then we have Netanyahu from a few twenty four years ago:

Hidden Recording Shows Netanyahu Saying 'We Must Hit the Palestinians Hard'

These are his words:

"We must hit the Palestinians hard…. And the world will not say anything. The world will say that we "We [sic] are defending, we will achieve this thanks to the help of the United States, which can easily impose the narrative."

"we must beat them up, not once but repeatedly, beat them up so it hurts so badly, until it's unbearable."

In the video, one of Netanyahu's hosts asked whether the former prime minister would fear the response from America with such a move. Netanyahu shrugged off the notion that America would do anything but support Israel, stating that America is something that "can easily be moved."

"I said I would, but … I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. … The entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone."

Of course every Palestinian with breath in their lungs knows this, have long known this, that the two state solution is a pretense, doomed to never materialize because the militant Zionist goal has always been to seize territory, if you do not truly grasp this aspect of militant Zionism (Zionism originally, prior to the 20th century had no such ideology) you will never be able to make sense of the Israel/Palestine news.

Israel plays charades all the time, it lies, deceives, misleads, quotes like the above are easy to find, you can pick almost any year and you'll find nationalist remarks like that emanating from the Knesset. The public are - sadly - largely fooled by the play acting, long ago having neutrality knocked out of their heads, there is only one way to perceive the mess that is Israel and that is the official Israeli way else you're an antisemite and therefore to be hated and cast aside as irrelevant or worse.

Last edited:
Where in the news are Biden and Harris saying these Americans must be released
or else we will make Hamas pay?
Let me see….Biden has consistently demanded the release of hostages at every stage. The Biden administration has been sending significant arms Israel designed to turn Gaza rubble (can’t be very for Hamas’ lifestyle)…aircraft carriers and other military equipment parked in the area, sanctions and asset freezing…and the only reason I know is because I read it in the news.

Are you playing with semantics?

WE can not directly make Hamas “pay” beyond what what we are doing already unless you are demanding boots on the ground in yet another foreign war. So do ever read tbe news or do you just hate Biden so much you are blind to the fact he’s been the most pro-Israel president Israel has ever had and your to ?partisan? to see that. There is a difference between supporting Israel and supporting Netanyahu who seems to be more interested in maintaining his political solvency than leading Israel.

With Harris, it remains to be seen exactly what her position will be since up to now, as VP, she is spokesman for Biden policies.

With Harris, it remains to be seen exactly what her position will be since up to now, as VP, she is spokesman for Biden policies.
Harris will do as she's told, just as Biden has been doing. The US has become a tool of the Zionist regime, to be used as needed, to serve her master. The Zionist lobby can decide who wins this election, that's how powerful it is.

Israel spying capabilities are so effective that the country developed nuclear weapons despite the US doing all it could to prevent it, in the end Kennedy was assassinated and that obstacle eliminated. Now we have a nuclear armed madhouse that is unconstrained, and most likely will be the first country since WW2 to use nuclear weapons in an attack on Iran.

The Israelis listen to nobody, take orders from nobody, understand only force and brutality, that's the language they speak to others in, violence.

The deference with which Netanyahu was treated recently by congress should be sufficient to understand we are a tool, this is a man with serious charges and accusations levelled at him on par with the monsters who oversaw genocide in Rwanda and other places.

Israel say "Jump" the USA says "How high?"

1725297243642.png

A ceasefire might sound as if it is a "good thing" that benefits everyone -- understandably if a friend or family member is a hostage. The problem seems to be the Hamas demand that Israel should leave the "Philadelphi corridor" on the border between Gaza and Egypt, so that Hamas, backed by it patrons Qatar and Iran, can resume smuggling weapons and ammunition into Gaza, rearm, rebuild and attack again. Pictured: A large Hamas tunnel between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, beneath the Philadelphi Corridor, discovered by the Israeli military on August 4, 2024. (Photo source: IDF)

View attachment 1005211
Hamas is not asking for a ceasefire, Hamas is asking for Israeli surrender.

Forum List

Back