Parents sue after transgender student was twerking in girl's bathroom

Demanding that a girl exchange body parts is one deranged step from taking those body parts.

This boy is seriously disturbed. He should be removed from all other students.

In addition to slutty dancing he was lifting his skirt and bouncing his balls.

Something all girls do according to the left.

Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

This is only an issue because our society is still greatly transphobic.

Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

It was more than twerking. He was asking girls for their body parts and shaking his junk at them.

He's one box cutter from slicing some girl's breasts off.

Still greatly transphobic. That's a relief.

I know you don't have a daughter.

Forum List

Back