Parents sue after transgender student was twerking in girl's bathroom

If one of the girls had told the boy to get his dick out of her face would that be transposition or sexist?

It's institutional sexual harassment of girls brought on by the adults in charge of their school. As it happens there is a price to pay for refusing to stand up against something that on its plain face is wrong. And the school district in Minn. is about to find out how expensive it is to be cowardly and lay down in front of the LGBT steamroller.

Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

This is only an issue because our society is still greatly transphobic.

There wouldn't be a problem if a girl were twerking in the girls room (unless said girl crossed the line with another girl). This wasn't a girl twerking in the girls room it was a boy twerking, showing his junk, swinging it at the girls.

I hope parents sue every 'gender confused' person who wants to use the bathroom, locker room of the opposite gender of what they are.

Transphobic? Meainingless deflection from leftists.

If you've got a sausage between your legs, you use the boys facilities.

If you've got eggs, you use the girls facilities.

The schools, parents, society have got to stop humoring children by letting them do as they "feel", push back on this crap, and just shut it down.

Twerking is common among young girls. I don't agree with it but that's what th kids are doing today. If she were born a female this wouldn't have been an issue. In fact whe I was high school, girls did worse things in the locker room .

Are parents going to sue every girl who decides to twerk in the locker room now?

I know you don't have a daughter.

I don't have a daughter but I was a teenage girl once and I know the stuff that goes on in girl's locker rooms and what girls do in general at that age.

The transgender girl in this situation said she wanted to trade body parts with the other girls is something that young girls say all the time. But because she's trans it was an issue. If she were born female no one would have blinked an eye.

I don't have a daughter but I was a teenage girl once and I know the stuff that goes on in girl's locker rooms and what girls do in general at that age.

The transgender girl in this situation said she wanted to trade body parts with the other girls is something that young girls say all the time. But because she's trans it was an issue. If she were born female no one would have blinked an eye.
You're wrong right from the start, calling the boy a "transgender girl" and referring to him in female pronouns. That's a fantasy. He's a perverted boy who found a way to work the system to sexually harass girls in what used to be the safety of the girls locker room until you perverts on the left exposed them to danger.

And as a father of a daughter, I just want to say fuck you very much.

You're wrong right from the start, calling the boy a "transgender girl" and referring to him in female pronouns. That's a fantasy. He's a perverted boy who found a way to work the system to sexually harass girls in what used to be the safety of the girls locker room until you perverts on the left exposed them to danger.

Im flattered. Fuck you too. Transphobic people like you keep America ignorant.

He might be trans-phobic, but most of the people who dont want boys in the girls locker room are not trans-phobic. They have legitimate concerns, and those concerns will never go away. Forcing girls to undress with boys present is problematic, for many reasons. Trying to shame people into accepting it is futile.

If he was born a girl he wouldn't have a penis and testicles to shake in the faces of real girls

When a male tells a female that he wants her body parts, he is the Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill.

If he was born a girl he wouldn't have a penis and testicles to shake in the faces of real girls

When a male tells a female that he wants her body parts, he is the Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill.

Yep, like I said, Obama's Royal Decree is institutionalized sexual harassment of girls in their intimate hygiene areas. Where they are most vulnerable. I'd sue him into next century.

And like I said, it's allowing deranged males into girls facilities. Did you know that the DSM considers anyone who has lost their grip on reality such that they don't even recognize key parts of their environment (like what they see between their legs every time they pee) is considered deranged? Now you know!

Learn something new every day.

He might be trans-phobic, but most of the people who dont want boys in the girls locker room are not trans-phobic. They have legitimate concerns, and those concerns will never go away. Forcing girls to undress with boys present is problematic, for many reasons. Trying to shame people into accepting it is futile.
Not trans phobic, whatever that means. Just a father.

Lawsuits get the attention of loons (and schools) very quickly.
Do I dare ask what twerking is?
slutty dancing
No real dancing. More like ass bouncing.
Kinda hot if your drunk and she has an ass and slutty tendencies :)
A woman that has some self respect & dignity is hot.
That bullshit is just the calling card for whores

You're a freak of nature. That shit ain't normal. It ain't healthy & it sure as fuck shouldn't be accepted as normal behavior.

Those kinds of people need medical attention not acceptance and if they put their children through that they should be stripped of parental rights, perhaps jailed for child abuse.

I'm pretty open when it comes to sexuality but this transgender bathroom nonsense is nothing more than an attack on America's traditional values and morality in general. Go Parents!

Moral-phobics like you keep America slutty.

ignorant of what? as if everyone in america is obliged to give you a hug and tell you how wonderful you are because of what, because you're confused about your own genitals. maybe you should appreciate ignorance.

Forum List

Back